X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
    http://notre-shop.com/collections/footwear

notre-shop has 30% off coupon on some redwing and CP and other boots as well:
    with code: OCTOBER30
    The code works on their filson bags too.

Comment

20% off at T.M. Lewin with the promo code TMLRDS.

Comment

OCTOBER30 code is no longer working. I must have just missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
          OCTOBER30 code is no longer working. I must have just missed it.
          Well, it does have the word "October" in there and all...

Comment

Woolovers is running a 15% off their 15 best sellers this Week. Not sure how often they run sales, but it feels like a good deal when considering their retail prices are fairly reasonable.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I need some sweaters.

Has anyone tried their lambswool v-neck? Any advice on sizing? A jcrew regular medium fits me pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
                Any advice on sizing?
                Their sizing chart online is accurate.

Sale at Haberdash. 10-20% off Alden shoes. https://www.haberdashmen.com/qb/1000...Off%20Footwear

Comment

Barbour x Jack Spade Hopper Jacket (a modified bedale, by my guesses) is $498 marked down from $800. They claim first 10 orders. I uhm, may have freaked out and ordered one.

http://www.jackspade.com/barbour%C2%...110514_Barbour

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
                    Barbour x Jack Spade Hopper Jacket (a modified bedale, by my guesses) is $498 marked down from $800. They claim first 10 orders. I uhm, may have freaked out and ordered one.

The pitfalls of being part of the online mens wear community. I got excited too, then realized 500 dollars is a month of rent and food, and I'm just a poor student with no income.

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                      The pitfalls of being part of the online mens wear community. I got excited too, then realized 500 dollars is a month of rent and food, and I'm just a poor student with no income.
                      i wish rent and food was only $500

Comment

Hmm, guess I'm not seeing what justifies the price here? Even the sale price is high. You could get a Barbour Ashby (slim Bedale) and zip-in vest for less than $500, let alone $800.
                        Ben

Comment

Hey Everyone that got their JCP Deacon boot order cancelled a few weeks ago, JCP has them on sale now for $64.99, plus the sale code ALLYOURS takes an additional $10 off. So $54.99 in cart. Didn't say back ordered or anything this time.

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                            Hmm, guess I'm not seeing what justifies the price here? Even the sale price is high. You could get a Barbour Ashby (slim Bedale) and zip-in vest for less than $500, let alone $800.
                            You're definitely more of a Barbour expert than me, so you definitely could be right. I think the biggest difference is the Jack Spade one has the club collar and is a waxed canvas/nylon blend (unclear if that's different from the Ashby), the black color (which I don't think I've seen in the Ashby), the blackwatch lining, and some other minor customizations on buttons / vents / etc. I imagine the Ashby could be a result of the first Hopper collaboration 3 years ago, kind of like how that Commander / Dept B Bond coat became a mainline item for Barbour? Anyway, I'll see when it arrives and JS offers free returns so it's mostly a flyer.

Also, doesn't an Ashby retail for about $400 w/o a vest (at least it did at JCrew)? Or can you find them cheaper from the UK sites?

Comment

Originally posted by moyer View Post
                              Hey Everyone that got their JCP Deacon boot order cancelled a few weeks ago, JCP has them on sale now for $64.99, plus the sale code ALLYOURS takes an additional $10 off. So $54.99 in cart. Didn't say back ordered or anything this time.
                              Thank you sir, missed the first go around of this.

Comment

You're definitely more of a Barbour expert than me, so you definitely could be right. I think the biggest difference is the Jack Spade one has the club collar and is a waxed canvas/nylon blend (unclear if that's different from the Ashby), the black color (which I don't think I've seen in the Ashby), the blackwatch lining, and some other minor customizations on buttons / vents / etc. I imagine the Ashby could be a result of the first Hopper collaboration 3 years ago, kind of like how that Commander / Dept B Bond coat became a mainline item for Barbour? Anyway, I'll see when it arrives and JS offers free returns so it's mostly a flyer.

Also, doesn't an Ashby retail for about $400 w/o a vest (at least it did at JCrew)? Or can you find them cheaper from the UK sites?
                                Yeah, I guess if the details of the Jack Spade one appeal to you, then the price premium may be worth it.

I think the Ashby via J.Crew was something like $370... zip-in liners are $130 from Orvis, so that would bring the price to $500. But you can get the stuff cheaper from UK dealers... I got my Ashby with a free detachable hood (worth about $45) for 200GBP or ~$315. I haven't looked specifically but I assume a zip-in liner could also be slightly cheaper from a UK seller, so you could potentially get a jacket, hood, and liner for <$450.
                                Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X