Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deals Around the Net: Open Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by roostertail View Post
    I just received my first CT shirt today, the extra slim is great, and not too slim in the arms like Uniqlo slim or the old JCP OCBD's. I'm 5'8", 155. 39" chest (36r/38s) 32" waist (usually 30 or 31 pants.) Went with 15x33 esf, couldn't be happier.
    Thanks rooster. You just made my decision for me.

    Comment


      Originally posted by roostertail View Post
      I just received my first CT shirt today, the extra slim is great, and not too slim in the arms like Uniqlo slim or the old JCP OCBD's. I'm 5'8", 155. 39" chest (36r/38s) 32" waist (usually 30 or 31 pants.) Went with 15x33 esf, couldn't be happier.
      I have nearly identical specs (5'9/160/39" chest) and their 15.5" extra slim fits work great for me. The slims are a bit billowy.

      Comment


        Not sure if this has been posted yet, but JCF is doing a 35% off select styles sale online. Use promo code: MORE

        Tons of shirts, sweaters, pants, a few jackets, and some accessories. You could easily pick up a couple outfits for $100-200.

        Go here: https://factory.jcrew.com/mens_cloth...mensstyles.jsp

        Comment


          Uniqlo denim is on sale, I picked up black selvedge for > $40

          Comment


            20% off oxfords at bonobos. This includes their Tall sizes for those with long arms

            Comment


              Folding Persols for $240 and free shipping at Orvis right now. Not sure if this is a notably good price since I'm not that familiar with the sunglasses market.

              http://www.orvis.com/p/vintage-persol-sunglasses/4a47
              Ben

              Comment


                Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                Folding Persols for $240 and free shipping at Orvis right now. Not sure if this is a notably good price since I'm not that familiar with the sunglasses market.

                http://www.orvis.com/p/vintage-persol-sunglasses/4a47
                They look to be $299 unless there's a promo code I'm not seeing.

                Comment


                  There was a 20% promo running yesterday only.
                  Ben

                  Comment


                    Ah, that would explain it. I didn't think Orvis ran promos often.

                    Comment


                      I should say, it was an extra 20% off sale and clearance items. They don't do general promotions or discounts often (or at all, as far as I've seen) but they do extra x% off sale and clearance relatively frequently.
                      Ben

                      Comment


                        Billy Reid Friends and Family started yesterday (Code FF14). Bond Peacoat qualifies, for anyone looking to spend half a thousand dollars.

                        Comment


                          20% off select outerwear from CountryAttire.com ends today. Plenty of Barbour styles included.
                          Ben

                          Comment


                            J-crew Factory has an extra 30% off and extra 40% off clearance + free shipping with "leaves" promo code.

                            Comment


                              Anyone a 9, 9 1/2, 8 1/2? Steals and Deals is back with some penny loafers, one driver, and one black captoe. Good thing nothing is in my size, otherwise I'd be tempted.

                              http://www.riderbootshop.com/categor...als-%26-Deals/

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                                Anyone a 9, 9 1/2, 8 1/2? Steals and Deals is back with some penny loafers, one driver, and one black captoe. Good thing nothing is in my size, otherwise I'd be tempted.

                                http://www.riderbootshop.com/categor...als-%26-Deals/
                                Thanks for the heads-up! Snatched a pair of the suede drivers!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X