This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dnugget View Post
    For future ref, STP has free shipping over $150 if you checkout on your smart phone!
    i thought stp stop their free shipping using their aps a few months back?

Comment

CT shirts for $40 w free shipping, no minimum

Just got an email saying that CT is having a sale of their shirts for $40 with free shipping.

For those looking for a good slim shirt (go extra slim), these are pretty great value for money.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
        i thought stp stop their free shipping using their aps a few months back?
        Yeah they did that, but every once in a while (like right now), there's a "limited time promotion" on free shipping made on the app over certain amounts ($150 atm).

Comment

aps2012, what code are you using to get that free shipping?

Comment

Gilt City is doing a Charles Tyrwhitt sale. $50 for a $100 credit (so 50% off) or $40 for a shirt+tie (although I'm not sure what the selection for that is).

http://www.giltcity.com/dc/charlestyrwhittsepdc

If you're not already a Gilt City member you can use my referral and get 25% off on top of that, I believe: www.giltcity.com/invite/dhaller311

Comment

Originally posted by DerekH View Post
              Gilt City is doing a Charles Tyrwhitt sale. $50 for a $100 credit (so 50% off) or $40 for a shirt+tie (although I'm not sure what the selection for that is).

http://www.giltcity.com/dc/charlestyrwhittsepdc

If you're not already a Gilt City member you can use my referral and get 25% off on top of that, I believe: www.giltcity.com/invite/dhaller311
              I've seen the shirt + free tie for $39 offer come around about once every 2-3 months, but you still have to pay the ~$10 shipping costs, so this is nice deal.

Comment

So, at the Jos A Bank website they have this deal on a number of items. "Get 65% OFF regular price Plus An EXTRA 25% OFF Your Order! - use code: TODAY at checkout "

I've seen some disparaging remarks about them here so not sure if this is appreciated or not. I thought I would throw it out there for my first post here at Dappered regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by osiriuso View Post
                  I've seen the shirt + free tie for $39 offer come around about once every 2-3 months, but you still have to pay the ~$10 shipping costs, so this is nice deal.
                  Can anyone speak for the preference between the slim fit and the extra slim fit?

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                    Can anyone speak for the preference between the slim fit and the extra slim fit?
                    This should help.

Comment

The extra slims are pretty tight for me, but I got a tiny bit of junk. The slims are fantastic for me.
                      6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by winghus View Post
                        So, at the Jos A Bank website they have this deal on a number of items. "Get 65% OFF regular price Plus An EXTRA 25% OFF Your Order! - use code: TODAY at checkout "

I've seen some disparaging remarks about them here so not sure if this is appreciated or not. I thought I would throw it out there for my first post here at Dappered regardless.
                        Thanks for the tip. I went to snag some clearance shirts and watched them literally get removed from my cart one at a time. I guess word spread quickly this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                          The extra slims are pretty tight for me, but I got a tiny bit of junk. The slims are fantastic for me.
                          Just as another data point, the extra slims are better for me. I wear a 16/36 shirt and a 42L jacket with 33 or 34 inch pants waist. I'm 6'3" and 185 pounds. The slims are still way better than a lot of the shirts out there, but for me a little too much fabric around the waist - actually I'm taking some of my CT slim fit shirts to the tailor today to have the sides taken in, and wishing I had bought extra slim in the first place. Hopefully those measurements can give you a point of reference for comparison to your own and what fit might work for you.

Comment

Think a big difference there is that you're a 7"-8" drop! I'm more of a 5"-6" drop, so the slims work for me.

That should give a good reference point.
                            6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

So if your closer to a 9-9.5 drop......extra slims? I'm a 38 S with a 28.5-29 waist at 5'7" 150.
                              My problem with extra slim type shirts are usually the chest and the arms being too tight. Are those alot different between the slim and extra slim?

Thanks.

Comment

So if your closer to a 9-9.5 drop......extra slims? I'm a 38 S with a 28.5-29 waist at 5'7" 150.
                                My problem with extra slim type shirts are usually the chest and the arms being too tight. Are those alot different between the slim and extra slim?

Thanks.
                                I just received my first CT shirt today, the extra slim is great, and not too slim in the arms like Uniqlo slim or the old JCP OCBD's. I'm 5'8", 155. 39" chest (36r/38s) 32" waist (usually 30 or 31 pants.) Went with 15x33 esf, couldn't be happier.

Comment

Working...
                                X