Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=10240]LCDR[/MENTION], found this blog entry on the blazers, with some Q&A at the end:

http://blog.ledbury.com/?p=3006

It's from their introduction, so back in 2012. Sounds like their lined blazers were/are half canvassed. Not much more info out there on the web...

Will look forward to a review!

Comment

Just received an email from Banana Republic saying 40% no merchandise exclusions with the code BRFALL40.

Comment

Starting Thursday, 9/11, Allen Edmonds shell cordovan seconds are being reduced to $325 per pair (reg. $499). Just confirmed this with their Port Washington location.

Comment

You can actually call in today and get the shoes at the reduced price of $325.. My friend just bought a pair of Shell PAs in Black..

Comment

Here's to hoping a brown shell Dalton pops up in my size...

Comment

Originally posted by roostertail View Post
              Here's to hoping a brown shell Dalton pops up in my size...
              Would be amazing but they don't make the Dalton in brown cordovan so it would be highly unlikely to ever see one out side of maybe a failed custom order.

Comment

Originally posted by Burzan View Post
                Would be amazing but they don't make the Dalton in brown cordovan so it would be highly unlikely to ever see one out side of maybe a failed custom order.
                You are correct! I could've sworn I'd seen shell Daltons in other colors, but the only color they have on the main site is burgundy... Oh well, I'd be fine with burgundy

Comment

I have a J. Crew Factory 30% code from Gilt that I'm not going to use. Goes to the first person to PM me.

Edit: Taken.
                  Last edited by Sudonihm; September 10, 2014, 12:33 AM.
                  "Tempus Fugit"

Comment

AE shell sale

Originally posted by roostertail View Post
                    You are correct! I could've sworn I'd seen shell Daltons in other colors, but the only color they have on the main site is burgundy... Oh well, I'd be fine with burgundy

Picked up a pair of shell Daltons for $325 today from the PW store. Hard believe Daltons are the same price as oxfords/loafers, when they're regularly priced $50 higher!

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Navali-Helmsma...0460203&sr=1-2

Down to $25 from $105...super tempting...
                      My cocktail videos >

Comment

The price just changed from $25 to $105 right before my eyes. I was reading the reviews and debating whether to buy it

Comment

Originally posted by AndyC View Post
                          Picked up a pair of shell Daltons for $325 today from the PW store. Hard believe Daltons are the same price as oxfords/loafers, when they're regularly priced $50 higher!
                          Congrats, that's awesome! I kind of hate you now though lol. I managed to grab a pair of black Harrison's for $230 last week, not shell though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
                            http://dappered.com/2014/05/in-revie...jacket-blazer/

AE Field jacket joe reviewed down to $55 including tax and free shipping with code: 952367P1. Giving it a try at that price.
                            Anyone know of any codes that would work for this still? I'm looking for a fall/spring business casual type jacket.

Comment

Props to slickdeals for this one...BR is currently having a store-wide sale (40% off-ish) but the thing is you can also stack the code BRYAY40 on top to get an additional 40% off.

Just picked up a pair of Aiden chinos (loved around here) for $21 plus they had a good amount of sizes. Don't know how long that'll last though!

Comment

Originally posted by Merlot View Post
                                Props to slickdeals for this one...BR is currently having a store-wide sale (40% off-ish) but the thing is you can also stack the code BRYAY40 on top to get an additional 40% off.

Just picked up a pair of Aiden chinos (loved around here) for $21 plus they had a good amount of sizes. Don't know how long that'll last though!
                                damn...not working...

Comment

Working...
                                X