Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing this. I copped a couple pairs as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
      Guys, we're running another sale - 2 for 99 or 4 for 189. These shirts are definitely on par with Ratio/Ledbury (maybe a bit better )

use codes FriendsandFamily2 or FriendsandFamily4. WE offer free shipping and free returns, so it's worth a shot!

www.twillory.com
      *Only in USA is shipping free
      I'll order to support you guys, and I HATE UPS so much, I'm not sure what I'm thinking to willingly go through with dealing with them
      Also are they made in the USA? that makes them tax exempt when importing.
      If they are true sea island cotton though, that's on hell of a deal and I look forward to scrapping shirts.

Comment

Guys, we're running another sale - 2 for 99 or 4 for 189. These shirts are definitely on par with Ratio/Ledbury (maybe a bit better )

use codes FriendsandFamily2 or FriendsandFamily4. WE offer free shipping and free returns, so it's worth a shot!

www.twillory.com
        Is your purple stripe shirt actually purple, because the pics make it look blue!

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
          *Only in USA is shipping free
          I'll order to support you guys, and I HATE UPS so much, I'm not sure what I'm thinking to willingly go through with dealing with them
          Also are they made in the USA? that makes them tax exempt when importing.
          If they are true sea island cotton though, that's on hell of a deal and I look forward to scrapping shirts.
          Thanks for the support! We actually ship UPS sure post, so theres still a chance it'll come through USPS.

Unfortunately at this point we do not manufacture in USA. One of our founding partners moved to Shanghai in close proximity to our factories to ensure quality control and ethical standards of our manufacturing process.

Which shirt did you order? We offer a bunch of different fabrics throughout our styles - our White shirt is made from pure Sea Island. Other fabrics include Royal Panama Oxford and Twill weave shirts.

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
          Is your purple stripe shirt actually purple, because the pics make it look blue!

It's a very light Lilac, but I totally hear where you're coming from! It's more of a subtle purple.

Comment

Declan 30% off

Just a heads up for anyone in the market for versatile pocket squares, Declan is having a 30% off sale with the code WORK30. Ends on the 2nd.

Comment

@Jake101: In for 2. Royal panama oxford cutaway and a blue bengal stripe. More expensive than Spier & Mackay and to be honest more than I'm usually willing to pay but I'm hoping these are actually a bit looser fitting in the chest (so between CT ESF and Spier & Mackay Slim) and longer so they don't come untucked. I may actually sell my slim Spier shirts, they're a bit on the snug side for me =\ Taking advantage of free shipping and returns to be totally honest.

Comment

American Apparel Pique Polo for $9

http://store.americanapparel.net/cot...is-shirt_pq412

On sale for $15. Code BIGDEAL takes off 40% off for LeClub members (free account), 30% otherwise. Brings the price down to $9 or $10.50.

Not top of the line quality, but on par with JCP Arizona polos and Made in USA.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                  @Jake101: I'm hoping these are actually a bit looser fitting in the chest (so between CT ESF and Spier & Mackay Slim) and longer so they don't come untucked.

Taking advantage of free shipping and returns to be totally honest.
                  Our shirts are pretty slim, so here's hoping they fit you! That's what the shipping/returns are there for! Let me know how it goes.

Comment

http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/...eid=51b3a4c1c0

J Fitzpatrick Sample Sale is live! Most styles around $250 after shipping

Comment

Thanks for the support! We actually ship UPS sure post, so theres still a chance it'll come through USPS.

Which shirt did you order? We offer a bunch of different fabrics throughout our styles - our White shirt is made from pure Sea Island. Other fabrics include Royal Panama Oxford and Twill weave shirts..
                      Royal Blue oxford and Sea Island White

Will test the sea island against the CT Sea Island I have and then I guess I can do the long staple Egyptian cotton against my bed sheets hah, but in reality it should be identical to sea island

Happy to see it's labeled as long staple, so many places sell "Egyptian Cotton" but it's not the long staple.

Hopefully you can branch out in to some athletic shirt fit options in future, I looked at the fit guide and it's directly to the tailor after I wash them. Need about 8" off the waist, but that's a universal problem, TM lewin and CT in both their slimmest still require it etc.

Definitely excited about the fabric though, this hickey freeman button down I put on today is very BLEH compared to the CT Sea Island.
                      Last edited by shad0w4life; August 29, 2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                        Royal Blue oxford and Sea Island White

Will test the sea island against the CT Sea Island I have and then I guess I can do the long staple Egyptian cotton against my bed sheets, but in reality it should be identical to sea island.

Happy to see it's labeled as long staple, so many places sell "Egyptian Cotton" but it's not the long staple.

Ha thanks. Good enough to sleep on, eh? We actually create the fabrics ourselves - our founder has been in manufacturing for 30 years.

Comment

Hey [MENTION=3047]Jake101[/MENTION], any chance you'll do a 14.5 neck?

Comment

Originally posted by DRM View Post
                            Hey [MENTION=3047]Jake101[/MENTION], any chance you'll do a 14.5 neck?

Hey DRM - It's been requested of us recently, and we're currently in talks about it. We'll definitely be adding more sizes in the future - sorry we can't assist you right now.

Comment

http://dappered.com/2014/05/in-revie...jacket-blazer/

AE Field jacket joe reviewed down to $55 including tax and free shipping with code: 952367P1. Giving it a try at that price.

Comment

Extra 15% off sale items at Ledbury.com

Use code LEISURE15

Expires Sept 5th.

http://www.ledbury.com/sale

Brings many shirts down to $75. I took advantage to order my first sport coat from them for $424.15. I'll see how it fits. Does anyone know if they are half-canvassed?

Comment

Working...
                                X