Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice boots! Those check all the boxes I want in a boot. Can you comment on the sizing, particularly the width? I've never seen 1000 miles in anything wider than D, and I know certain of the Red Wing Heritage line aren't made in wides. But, man, those look nice.

Comment

Originally posted by rlriii13 View Post
      Very nice boots! Those check all the boxes I want in a boot. Can you comment on the sizing, particularly the width? I've never seen 1000 miles in anything wider than D, and I know certain of the Red Wing Heritage line aren't made in wides. But, man, those look nice.
      They run a hair big, so size down if you're between sizes like I am. In terms of width, I'd say they are maybe on the narrow side of average? But from just a cursory look on google, it looks like Wolverine does make some 1000 Miles in wide widths. (See, e.g., here.) But not the Krause.
      Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        it looks like Wolverine does make some 1000 Miles in wide widths
        Thanks for the info. I know there are some stock out there in EEE, but I've never seen them in person to try them on. According to wolverine.com, the basic 1000 Mile is the only one they offer in EEE.

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
        But not the Krause.
        Womp Womp. I've looked at alternatives, but perhaps I'll open that discussion in another thread in hopes of keeping this one on its rails.

Great purchase either way. Wear them well!

Comment

Guys, we're running another sale - 2 for 99 or 4 for 189. These shirts are definitely on par with Ratio/Ledbury (maybe a bit better )

use codes FriendsandFamily2 or FriendsandFamily4. WE offer free shipping and free returns, so it's worth a shot!

www.twillory.com

Comment

30% off Bonobos with SWEEPS30

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
              Guys, we're running another sale - 2 for 99 or 4 for 189. These shirts are definitely on par with Ratio/Ledbury (maybe a bit better )

use codes FriendsandFamily2 or FriendsandFamily4. WE offer free shipping and free returns, so it's worth a shot!

www.twillory.com
              What's the true measurement on your 34/35 sleeve? I normally wear a 35-35.5 depending on maker, but would like to get a couple of those Royal Panama spreads.

Comment

Originally posted by wsupjs View Post
                What's the true measurement on your 34/35 sleeve? I normally wear a 35-35.5 depending on maker, but would like to get a couple of those Royal Panama spreads.
                Hey, that's my favorite shirt too! (Be aware that it's a cutaway collar)Our true sleeve measurement is just about 35.25, but as with any measurement, you have to have some leeway, which is why we call it 34-35. To answer your question though, they do run on the longer end of things.

Comment

JCF Men's Shirts Sale

All JCF men's shirts are 40-50% off. No code.

Comment

Originally posted by paulsoncall View Post
                    Now that they've voided their lightweight chambrays, the sunwashed oxfords are some of the best "cheap" shirts:

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...lor_name=white

Comment

Originally posted by paulsoncall View Post
                      Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                      Now that they've voided their lightweight chambrays, the sunwashed oxfords are some of the best "cheap" shirts:

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...lor_name=white
                      Keep in mind these really aren't good deals on these shirts. If you're patient, there's no need to ever pay more than $20-$25 for a JCF shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                        Keep in mind these really aren't good deals on these shirts. If you're patient, there's no need to ever pay more than $20-$25 for a JCF shirt.
                        I rarely see them drop under $25 without going to clearance first. Now, in store they can be had much cheaper.

Comment

This time of year seems very slow for good sales/deals anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                            This time of year seems very slow for good sales/deals anywhere.
                            Hopefully be some decent sales this weekend

Comment

There's an extra 10% off sales prices at Without Prejudice with code 'FIRSTCLASS'
                              www.withoutprejudice.com/fdsale.html

And for more casual stuff, The Great Divide sale is up to 80%, there's some ridiculously cheap bits on there.
                              www.thegreat-divide.com

Comment

Lands End Elston slim chinos on sale for $35 plus they have 30% off coupon code. I stocked up.

Comment

Working...
                                X