Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale at woodlore. 40% off. Combination cedar shoe trees for 14.95. http://www.woodlore.com/40-off-combi...eid=fc06d33be6

Comment

• Originally posted by LCDR View Post
      Sale at woodlore. 40% off. Combination cedar shoe trees for 14.95. http://www.woodlore.com/40-off-combi...eid=fc06d33be6

Thanks. Just picked up 4 pairs. Free shipping starts at $50 spend.

Comment

• Barbour jackets are currently heavily discounted here in the UK because the new season's lineup is about to come out. I'll update this post as I notice more of them around the web.

Barbour direct sale
        . (Not great.)

Here's the Liddesdale at £40 ($67) with all sizes currently available.

Conway for £60.

Comment

• Damn, I was in the market for one of those. Looks like I'm too late on the Liddesdale.

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
          Barbour jackets are currently heavily discounted here in the UK because the new season's lineup is about to come out. I'll update this post as I notice more of them around the web.

Barbour direct sale
          . (Not great.)

Here's the Liddesdale at £40 ($67) with all sizes currently available.

Conway for £60.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulsoncall View Post
            Damn, I was in the market for one of those. Looks like I'm too late on the Liddesdale.
            Wow, those sold out quickly. I bet that flippers bought them all to sell on eBay. If I were unscrupulous I might have done the same.

Is there a particular model that you're looking for?

Comment

• I like both the Liddesdale and the Conway in navy. Let me know if you notice any more out there please. The Alderley and Chelsea are nice too.

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
              Wow, those sold out quickly. I bet that flippers bought them all to sell on eBay. If I were unscrupulous I might have done the same.

Is there a particular model that you're looking for?

Comment

• for any of you that are interested, Barney's Warehouse has these Crockett & Jones Sedgemoore 2 plain toe bluchers on clearance for $229 w/free shipping (marked down from $575). They have a few sizes left. I just got my shipping confirmation so they're going fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
                  Take an extra 40% off the Unionmadegoods.com final sale with code "plus40." No returns/exchanges and stock is pretty picked-over so YMMV. I snagged what looks like the last pair of Wolverine Krause boots this morning....

Received these, and very happy with them. They are definitely a couple notches above my Chippewa Classics, in terms of both materials and dressiness. No qualms wearing these with chinos, OCBD, and casual blazer to the office (which I did today). They are also very comfortable straight from the box.

Ben

Comment

• Very nice, BenR, very nice. You're reminding me that I need to continue to break in my McClean and Addison 1000 Mile Boots.

Regards,
                    Vic
                    "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

Received these, and very happy with them. They are definitely a couple notches above my Chippewa Classics, in terms of both materials and dressiness. No qualms wearing these with chinos, OCBD, and casual blazer to the office (which I did today). They are also very comfortable straight from the box.

How much did you pay for them?

Comment

• Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                        How much did you pay for them?
                        $200. MSRP is supposedly $500.
                        Ben

Comment

• ugh... been wanting a pair, seems like I always miss out on the good stuff for the large sales. I sorted through that sale twice haha

Comment

• FWIW I think they might have been a pair of returned shoes. Not because of condition, which was excellent, but because this lone pair in my size seemed to pop up out of nowhere.
                            Ben

Comment

• I think we are both 7.5, stop rubbing salt T-T haha

Comment

I don't know if it's the boots or your photography, but that looks absolutely fantastic. It's a really great color too, and unusual for Wolverine, at least based on the models I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X