Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet, the sales lady said there were scratches on the sides of the shoes that should be able to come off with the "cordovan cream" she sold me, so fingers crossed that they will turn out okay.
    Last edited by Merlot; July 31, 2014, 02:05 PM.

Comment

So, as mentioned on the main page yesterday Club Monaco is having a 40% sale items promotion, which is advertised as "including shoes!". Unfortunately, it did not include 3rd party shoes like Rancourt & Mark McNairy even though this wasn't stated anywhere in the promotional ad. Well today the code is working on everything. Sizes are limited, so you better jump on these if anything suits your fancy.

http://www.clubmonaco.com/family/ind...oesaccessories

Comment

Looks like J Crew goofed and added the Italian Wool Ludlow to the sale section. The code doens't seem to work in the cart, but I bet if you called they would honor it.

https://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...true&hash=row3

Comment

Take an extra 40% off the Unionmadegoods.com final sale with code "plus40." No returns/exchanges and stock is pretty picked-over so YMMV. I snagged what looks like the last pair of Wolverine Krause boots this morning....

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by LesserBlackDog View Post
            Take an extra 40% off the Unionmadegoods.com final sale with code "plus40." No returns/exchanges and stock is pretty picked-over so YMMV. I snagged what looks like the last pair of Wolverine Krause boots this morning....

that is a nice looking boots. How much did you paid for it?

Comment

Use the code SFB73114 at STP to get an additional 30% off. Can't decide on the Timbuk2 Command or Commute bag, but each of those are 54% off with the coupon.

Comment

JCP has put their stafford cotton/linen sport coats on sale for 40 bucks on clearance, but I've found some in my local B&M that had them at 30 bucks. Not much time left to wear them, but then, that's why they're on clearance.

Comment

MyHabit has the Florsheim Veblen for $35.

Rust and Wine in limited sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by madtown862 View Post

Any feedback on the shoes?

Comment

thanks for the tip. giving these a whirl for $35 in rust. anyone have these who would like to chime in?

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                        I have them in Wine. They've held up great. yhbti did a review of them when they first came out, which is what made me take a look at them.
                        http://youhavebrokentheinternet.blog...ed-veblen.html

Nordstrom's listing says they are made with Horween leather, but I haven't seen anyone else state that.
                        Last edited by madtown862; August 14, 2014, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
                          This is the cheapest you'll ever find quality Goodyear welted shoes selling for. In brown, they could be a staple casual shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by madtown862 View Post

Anyone have the rust color? is it as red as it look in real life?
                            twitter: @adg_ca
                            instagram: @adg_ca

Comment

I also have them in wine. Quality control on these is not very good (I had to exchange the first pair due to poor and uneven leather dyeing), but a solid daily shoe. I bought mine from Myhabit for ~$60 in spring and thought that was a great deal. Just picked up a pair in rust color. At 35 bucks, you absolutely can't go wrong. I can't think of a better business casual shoe that's good with jeans and chinos for less than $100.

FYI - be sure to size down at least one full size. I wear a 12 in Nike sneakers, 11 in AE, and bought these in 10.5. I probably could even go down to a 10.

Comment

How are they on width? If I'm normally a 9E, I think going down to an 8 will be too narrow, so maybe a 9 would work?

Comment

Working...
                                X