Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Republic has 40% with no exclusions. Good today, 7/20. Code is BRNIGHT.

Comment

Originally posted by cwc0004 View Post
      Banana Republic has 40% with no exclusions. Good today, 7/20. Code is BRNIGHT.
      You're on the ball [MENTION=3635]cwc0004[/MENTION] I just got that email!

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
        Has anyone recently ordered a Charles Tyrwhitt ESF and a BB ESF to compare? I'd be interested to hear an apples to apples comparison of the two, ignoring the price difference.
        Here is a chart comparing the measurements of the two:
        http://cdn.styleforum.net/6/6c/6c359...tBrooksESF.png

From this posting:
        http://www.styleforum.net/t/336378/charles-tyrwhitt/90

Hope it helps.

Comment

Gentry extra 20% off sale items with code "EXTRA20". Shipping is a bit rough at $15 and it is final sale. But it does bring the Loake single monk's to $111.8 after $15 dollar shipping for the brown suede. The calf version can be found here for a bit more. Keep in mind that this is final sale, no returns.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
            BR TSF and a few CT ESF.
            I usually snag the Br TSF shirts when they're on sale. How would you compare BR to the CT shirts?

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
              I usually snag the Br TSF shirts when they're on sale. How would you compare BR to the CT shirts?
              I usually get a large in BR TSF and a 16 36 in CT. The BR ones are bigger all around. Sleeves are slightly shorter. IIRC they measure to about 35.5. They both fit well but truth be told I should have the back of the BR shirts darted as it is a little big up top. Also the collar is bordering on too big to wear with a tie.

Comment

The famous Bulova 96B104 is $69 at Jomadeals today. Not necessarily a huge savings over other retailers, but still pretty good.

It's a deal of the day site so there's a pretty short window for returns (15 days).

Ben

Comment

10% cash back at Nordstrom.

For those of you that use Ebates (or might want to) and are planning to shop Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale (or non-sale items), Ebates is giving 10% cash back today. If you want to sign up for Ebates, you can use my referral link (which gives me $5 when you sign up): http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrer...%3D&eeid=26471

Comment

I've created a separate thread for this already, but thought that this would be a good place for it too. My new men's accessory line is have a promo for my fellow Dappered readers. Head over to www.weekendcasual.com and use the code "WCDAPPERED" for 25% off your entire purchase. Deal valid until 5pm PST tomorrow.

Comment

The Knottery 50% off $100 or more with the code BURFDAY

Grenadines seem to not be included...

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                        The Knottery 50% off $100 or more with the code BURFDAY

Grenadines seem to not be included...
                        Anyone ever try one of their pointed knit ties?

Comment

Take $50 off $100 purchase at Banana Republic online with BRTAKE50 (also in store)
                          Today only

Comment

JCF 30% off and free shipping with no minimum. Code "SWIM".

Anyone have experience with the unconstructed sport coat in linen?

Edit sale is just for today until 3pm EST.
                            Last edited by teejnut; July 28, 2014, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Gilt is having a 25% off sale up to $25 off. 25EMPLOYEE.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                                Anyone ever try one of their pointed knit ties?
                                I have a half-dozen of their regular square-end ties. Excellent quality and value, but note that they do not come with a keeper loop on the back. You'll need a tie clip, pin, or DIY keeper loop.

Comment

Working...
                                X