Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Jack Spade has a pretty good sale going on...

http://www.jackspade.com/sale-view-all/ use code "OFFTHETOP" for an extra 25% off
    twitter: @adg_ca
    instagram: @adg_ca

Comment

Originally posted by gilla View Post
      Looks like Jack Spade has a pretty good sale going on...

http://www.jackspade.com/sale-view-all/ use code "OFFTHETOP" for an extra 25% off
      If you're a size 7, these Rancourt chukkas are a steal at $120.
      http://www.jackspade.com/kent-chukka.../JSM00520.html

Comment

Herring Shoes is running their summer sale. The best shoes sell out within the first day.

Comment

Jos A Banks is having one of their 66% off almost everything sale. Shoe trees for $8.50. Suit hangers for $5.00. I just got 6 of the suit hangers at the JAB near my office. Its odd, but I have two JAB tie/ belt racks, about 8 of their shoe trees, and now 6 of their hangers but none of their clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
            Jos A Banks is having one of their 66% off almost everything sale. Shoe trees for $8.50. Suit hangers for $5.00. I just got 6 of the suit hangers at the JAB near my office. Its odd, but I have two JAB tie/ belt racks, about 8 of their shoe trees, and now 6 of their hangers but none of their clothes.
            It's for the best .

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
              Some Johnson & Murphy shoes are 66% off also. The price isn't working online, but if you call they will give you the advertised price.

Comment

Yoox is offering 15% off and free standard shipping on items in your Dream Box.. Use the code YOOXDREAMBOX. Thru July 21st.
                "Tempus Fugit"

Comment

barney's warehouse sales: take an additional 75% off. All sales are finals.

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barn...clearance/men/

50% off shoes:

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/barn...art=192&sz=48#

Comment

Does anyone have a link for Charles Trwhitt shirts for $29.99?

It used to be this but it looks like its no longer working/over?

Will they ever drop to that price again? I received my first one a couple weeks ago and its the BEST shirt in fit/quality ive found...

Comment

Originally posted by jopa724 View Post

Will they ever drop to that price again? I received my first one a couple weeks ago and its the BEST shirt in fit/quality ive found...
                      They've currently got a large selection of shirts in the $30-40 range right this second:
                      http://www.ctshirts.com/men's-shirts...ts-_-textlink#

Comment

Originally posted by jopa724 View Post

They run those deals all the time. Just keep an eye out.

Comment

Has anyone recently ordered a Charles Tyrwhitt ESF and a BB ESF to compare? I'd be interested to hear an apples to apples comparison of the two, ignoring the price difference.
                          My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
                            Has anyone recently ordered a Charles Tyrwhitt ESF and a BB ESF to compare? I'd be interested to hear an apples to apples comparison of the two, ignoring the price difference.
                            I've tried them both in a 16 36. The BB was noticeably bigger. The arms, waist, and collar were too big. The chest was pretty good though, similar to the CT ESF. I sized down in the BB to a 15.5 36, but the chest was too tight, but everything else was spot on. so I gave up. I really wanted to upgrade my shirting wardrobe to some nicer stuff. Right now it is mostly BR TSF and a few CT ESF. I ordered a Ratio shirt a couple weeks back that I am anxiously waiting on.

Comment

Thanks zcm! Exactly what I was looking for! 2 questions:

1) Any notes on construction or quality differences?

2) Do you know any of your measurements (in particular, the ones I've listed in my signature)?
                              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

The BB shirts were nicer all around. Fabric more substantial. Better collar. Construction seemed good. Keep in mind I never got the luxury shorts from CT. Just the basic ones.

I'm about 6'2" 195# these days. 40" chest 33 waist 34 "true" waist. The rest idk off the top of my head but i can get back to you. Since it seems like you are a little smaller than me maybe a 15.5 BB would work for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X