X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cuuuuuurse you.
    Ben

Comment

Damn, kinda want that Dept. B Commander.

Regards,
      Vic
      "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
        Allen Edmonds Bayfields $195 at Lands End in a few sizes and I don't think these are seconds http://www.landsend.com/products/men...8?CM_MERCH=OTC
        Wow, after you put this up, I thought for sure it was gone. Surprised it got to wednesday at 50% off. At least I don't have to stay up late Thursday for 75% off now.

Comment

The Knottery grenadine tie pre-order is up again. $42 for one of their offerings. Anyone have any experience with these?

http://theknottery.com/ties/grenadin...er.html?oId=68

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
            Wow, after you put this up, I thought for sure it was gone. Surprised it got to wednesday at 50% off. At least I don't have to stay up late Thursday for 75% off now.
            Great price and boots! I picked a pair up for less than $300 a while back and they are my favorite boots. Super comfortable and durable. I like better than my Daltons, which have yet to break in after a dozen wears.

Comment

Originally posted by Vic View Post

Regards,
              Vic
              It's a great jacket!

Comment

Originally posted by alanm View Post
                The Knottery grenadine tie pre-order is up again. $42 for one of their offerings. Anyone have any experience with these?

http://theknottery.com/ties/grenadin...er.html?oId=68
                Yup, I have two and think they're a great value for $42. Considering getting the Navy, but I'd really like to get a Sam Hober grenadine...

Comment

Regards,
                  Vic
                  It's much easier to resist now that I'm in Texas and I'd get to wear that jacket for only a few days a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    It's much easier to resist now that I'm in Texas and I'd get to wear that jacket for only a few days a year.
                    You could always rent it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
                      It's a great jacket!
                      How's the sizing? I was able to try on a Barbour Stanley at Nordstrom in Large and it was a bit snug so if they are cut the same, I'm going to go with the XL.

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                      I live in Seattle so Barbour jackets are one of the reasons I'm ok with the rainy season, aka autumn through spring.

Regards,
                      Vic
                      "It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose. That is not a weakness, that is life." - Jean-Luc Picard

Comment

How's the sizing? I was able to try on a Barbour Stanley at Nordstrom in Large and it was a bit snug so if they are cut the same, I'm going to go with the XL.

Regards,
                        Vic
                        I sized up for mine. Usually a Medium, got a large in the Barbour and it's a pretty solid fit. I might've been able to have done a medium but I don't know for sure.

Comment

This thread just killed me. 3 Drakes ties later, and debating what Barbour to get. Already have a Beaufort (navy) and charcoal wool quilted Boden... thinking flyweight Chelsea in black/red. Anyone have any experience with Barbour flyweights?

Comment

Originally posted by hornsup84 View Post
                            This thread just killed me. 3 Drakes ties later, and debating what Barbour to get. Already have a Beaufort (navy) and charcoal wool quilted Boden... thinking flyweight Chelsea in black/red. Anyone have any experience with Barbour flyweights?
                            Went with olive/red combo instead. $100 shipped seemed too good to pass up.

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen.
                              Ben

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
                                I sized up for mine. Usually a Medium, got a large in the Barbour and it's a pretty solid fit. I might've been able to have done a medium but I don't know for sure.
                                Thanks, I decided to go with the XL as the size chart measurements seemed the best for me, but there's always a swap for the next size up or down.

Regards,
                                Vic

*edit/update*

The commander shipped and is due to arrive this Monday. Shame it's supposed to be 75.
                                Last edited by Vic; June 20, 2014, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X