Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up the Cole haan. The 50% off clearance is final sale though. JFYI.

Comment

Just received an email from DragonInside suits that they are offering a "free" mismatched waistcoat with suit purchase till Sunday.

Comment

If you have an Amex card, they have an offer now through 6/5 for $40 back when you spend $200 or more at vente privee. I don't see anything of interest on there at the moment, but they've had some pretty great #menswear offerings as of late, so one worth keeping an eye on.

Comment

The Seiko 5 black canvas strap is sub-$50 again @ Amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
            Hm. They let me order them this morning, but when I click the link it says they're not available. We'll see if they ship, I guess.
            Got 'em yesterday, wearing them today. Never thought I'd be a navy suede bucks guy, but I'm digging them so far.

Comment

Got 'em yesterday, wearing them today. Never thought I'd be a navy suede bucks guy, but I'm digging them so far.
              I've only recently realized how great they look. I have been looking for an inexpensive pair for a few months now, so I was bummed when I couldn't grab the ones you mentioned. Glad you like them.
              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I've also been impressed with a pair of the suede Land's End loafers I got a few weeks ago. For the price, Land's End is putting out some nice shoe offerings.

Comment

Originally posted by Kroaker View Post
                  I've also been impressed with a pair of the suede Land's End loafers I got a few weeks ago. For the price, Land's End is putting out some nice shoe offerings.
                  I agree. The neutral shades they're selling for $79.99 right now still seem like a bargain. They're incredibly comfortable and even welted. If that 25% code were still running I might be in for another pair at $60.

Comment

speaking of blue suede from lands end, they sold these custom allen edmonds stewarts that i thought were probably the best executed casual offering ever from AE

Comment

AE Strands 25% off ($273) at Nordstrom. Bourbon and Walnut. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-ed...esults-_-1_5_D

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                        speaking of blue suede from lands end, they sold these custom allen edmonds stewarts that i thought were probably the best executed casual offering ever from AE
                        Nice. Ima have to get me some new laces.

Comment

Originally posted by TarheelDan View Post
                          AE Strands 25% off ($273) at Nordstrom. Bourbon and Walnut. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-ed...esults-_-1_5_D
                          Wow I'm not sure if I've ever seen Bourbon Strands on sale in this many sizes - thanks for the heads up!

Comment

[MENTION=8849]cotoks[/MENTION] - happy to help! I'm trying my best to hold off for Nordstrom's half-yearly sale (June 13) when they'll hopefully be 33% off.

Comment

If I recall, only the walnut and black Strands were included in the last sale. I went ahead and pulled the trigger just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                                I saw both there on the same rack. The Barracuda was really nice and soft but still water repellent. The nylon was... well, nylon. Both great deals!
                                Ordered one of each, both in Navy, so I could decide which I liked better. $18 each so good deal. The nylon has raglan sleeves and the arms are roomier. The Barracuda has set in sleeves and is somewhat trimmer in the sleeves. I'm keeping the Barracuda and returning the nylon to the local jcp toward a sports coat I've been checking out.

Comment

Working...
                                X