This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zcm View Post
    I tried them both on. The nylon one fit a little better on me. Also I thought with how rainy Pittsburgh is nylon one would be better for me. so I picked that one. I never noticed that they weren't considered the same jacket
    Hell, for $22 no reason not to get both! Glad you brought it up, likely gonna snag one when they have another good online coupon. Some reason they're still $40 in store.
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Got my St. John's Bay jackets today as well. Got one in Navy and one in Black.

Comment

50% off J Crew Factory sale. Any promo codes for additional savings?

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
          30 days with in-store and 60 days for online.
          Thanks for the help! Got them in and they fit great. Looks like I'm gonna be a fan of JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquish View Post
            Got my St. John's Bay jackets today as well. Got one in Navy and one in Black.
            Nice! The Barracuda is waiting for my pickup, with a coupon only $15.
            6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Cole Haan has 50% of clearance items over the next 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by jopa724 View Post
                Cole Haan has 50% of clearance items over the next 2 days
                Was just coming here to post that! If you're looking for some cheap summer Bucks that a last a couple seasons, these are only $60
                http://www.colehaan.com/south-street...%20Suede-brick

Comment

Ledbury is on Rue La La today. Pretty good selection starting at $60 including a blue OCBD.

Comment

Bonobos spring sale. A few of their nice shirts and pants are included in the discount (i.e. not just the ones they can't get rid of...). Hope this helps.
                    http://dealnews.com/Bonobos-Spring-S...g/1035624.html

Comment

Originally posted by emynd View Post
                      Was just coming here to post that! If you're looking for some cheap summer Bucks that a last a couple seasons, these are only $60
                      http://www.colehaan.com/south-street...%20Suede-brick

lots of loafers for sale too if you're looking for some basics

Comment

Seriously considering these Cole Haans for $60...

Comment

Archer blue suede bucks at LE for ~$30 plus shipping with the code mentioned on the main site. $39.50 pre-code.

Comment

Originally posted by AngusM View Post
                            Archer blue suede bucks at LE for ~$30 plus shipping with the code mentioned on the main site. $39.50 pre-code.
                            Not sure where you're seeing that. If they were there earlier, they aren't anymore.
                            My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

I dont see either.

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
                                Not sure where you're seeing that. If they were there earlier, they aren't anymore.
                                Hm. They let me order them this morning, but when I click the link it says they're not available. We'll see if they ship, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X