This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zcm View Post
    Well, okay. Sorry. I guess that is their way of matching the AE sale. Sorry dudes. Still decent deal. Anyway thanks [MENTION=3562]diversification[/MENTION] for correcting that.
    No worries. All these places make their mailings intentionally deceptive. It's very annoying.
    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
      The JCF cotton-linen herringbone blazer is now $88.50 with the Gilt City 25% off: http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...giXhMvdb8WDEsQ

If you call and get a J Crew credit card, they're stacking another 20% off. Ended up grabbing a pair of their 11" shorts too and kept the total at $88.50.
      Looks very tempting. Never tried a JC or JCF blazer. Are these returnable?

Comment

Originally posted by sandman0209 View Post
        Not final sale on these so should be returnable. Bought a JCF blazer in 40R and gifted to a brother, was really nice!
        6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by sandman0209 View Post
          30 days with in-store and 60 days for online.

Comment

Express has 40% off everything for the next 5 days....including suits.

Comment

Okay... only day 12 of my 90 no spend and BR is tempting me with a "Please come back". They gave me a 40% off coupon code that doesn't have any exclusions (see below). I tried it on one of the monogram jackets to try it and it worked. If anyone wants it PM me. I don't think it is account specific, since I tried it on a different email than the one they sent it to. Please take this temptation away from me!

40% off Purchase: Offer valid now through 04/29/2014 11:59pm ET at Banana Republic online in the US (including Puerto Rico) only. Not valid in Canada and at Banana Republic Stores and Banana Republic Factory Stores. Valid one time online. Discount applies to merchandise only, not to GiftCards, packaging, shipping and handling, or applicable taxes. No adjustments on previous purchases. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Online promotional codes cannot be used on reserve in-store purchases. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts including Gap Inc. employee discount.

EDIT: someone got it already.
              Last edited by zcm; April 16, 2014, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Heads up, just scored the BR Tailored Fit Cotton Sateen Blazer (featured by Joe here) for $67 bucks. It is marked down to $149.99 and I was able to combine BRBIRDIE for 40% off and 25% email sign up.

Comment

wow - nice find.

Originally posted by Joe8706 View Post
                  Heads up, just scored the BR Tailored Fit Cotton Sateen Blazer (featured by Joe here) for $67 bucks. It is marked down to $149.99 and I was able to combine BRBIRDIE for 40% off and 25% email sign up.

Comment

Perfect. thank you for the tip!

Comment

30% off regular priced items at lands end

Code RAIN
                      Pin 3021

Loaded up on chinos

Comment

Damn, just missed it.

Comment

There's the medium I'm 6'2 190 pounds. I like it.
                          Is that that Barracuda or the nylon jacket? The Barracuda (thought) I saw had button pockets. Really nice though!

Here's the nylon jacket with zip pockets: http://www.jcpenney.com/regular/st-j...bCatId=&regId=

Comment

Hmm you may be right l. The rack was labeled Barracuda at my local JCP. I just thought it was nylon one. Never saw that one you linked before.

Comment

Hmm you may be right l. The rack was labeled Barracuda at my local JCP. I just thought it was nylon one. Never saw that one you linked before.
                              I saw both there on the same rack. The Barracuda was really nice and soft but still water repellent. The nylon was... well, nylon. Both great deals!

Comment

I tried them both on. The nylon one fit a little better on me. Also I thought with how rainy Pittsburgh is nylon one would be better for me. so I picked that one. I never noticed that they weren't considered the same jacket

Comment

Working...
                                X