Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uniqlo OCBDs and Polos are on sale again.

Comment

This place has some Bulova dress watches for 60 bucks (and more) though I don't know how reliable they are.

http://www.ashford.com/us/96B120.pid...PubCID=1122587

And it's not the model people keep pushing for the sharp elegant look, but might be worth it.

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt has dress shirts on sale for $29.50. Shipping is $9.95 flat-rate

Comment

Allen Edmonds Anniversary sale starts on Friday, just got a magazine from them for it.

Comment

Allen edmonds anniversary sale on seconds. Mora 2.0 and flatiron at 169. Those look tempting.

Comment

JCPenny has the St. John's Bay version of the Baracuta Harrington jacket on clearance for $21.99.

http://www.jcpenney.com/regular/st-j...=SearchResults

If anyone tries one on or makes a purchase, please tell me how they fit.

Comment

There's the medium I'm 6'2 190 pounds. I like it.

Comment

That's the JCPenney Barracuda? If so, it looks like it's actually slimmer fitting than I'd expect. Do you know your measurements? (Particularly, shoulder, chest, waist, sleeve)
                  My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

where did you get those shoes from?

Comment

Originally posted by petey2428 View Post
                      Those look like Allen Edmonds Eagle County boots, right [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION]?

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
                        That's the JCPenney Barracuda? If so, it looks like it's actually slimmer fitting than I'd expect. Do you know your measurements? (Particularly, shoulder, chest, waist, sleeve)
                        Its been awhile since I took actual body measurements. I can do that later today. But I wear a 40L jacket, 33/32 pants and a 16/36 shirts in most brands.

The jacket measurements I look for are around:
                        Shoulder to shoulder: 17.75"
                        Pit to pit: 21"
                        Sleeves: 26"

Originally posted by petey2428 View Post
                        Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                        Those look like Allen Edmonds Eagle County boots, right [MENTION=8564]zcm[/MENTION]?
                        Yep. Got them for $125 from the Shoebank. I love them. Really treated them like boots for the first time yesterday. They god pretty muddy. It felt good.

Comment

The JCF cotton-linen herringbone blazer is now $88.50 with the Gilt City 25% off: http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...giXhMvdb8WDEsQ

If you call and get a J Crew credit card, they're stacking another 20% off. Ended up grabbing a pair of their 11" shorts too and kept the total at $88.50.
                          6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Jos A Bank is having a 60% off everything sale... I know, not exciting, but their Allen Edmonds are included in the sale. Free shipping too.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                              Allen Edmonds are included in the sale.
                              No they aren't. If you look at the exclusions, the first thing excluded are shoes. The discount on the AEs looks like it's about 28% (the $345 retail on the Nathan [5th Aves] is down to $251.25).
                              Last edited by diversification; April 15, 2014, 04:35 PM.
                              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
                                No they aren't. If you look at the exclusions, the first thing excluded are shoes. The discount on the AEs looks like it's about 28% (the $345 retail on the Nathan [5th Aves] is down to $251.25).
                                Well, okay. Sorry. I guess that is their way of matching the AE sale. Sorry dudes. Still decent deal. Anyway thanks [MENTION=3562]diversification[/MENTION] for correcting that.

Comment

Working...
                                X