Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So one homeless guy in a fused suit and one in a fused blazer?

Comment

FWIW, i do like their wool pants. And every once in a while, they throw out a cool messenger bag. And yeah, I like their sweaters (and coats).

Comment

Jason, at least I care. Deeply. And that's why I should win.

Comment

@Jason I see you're also in Rochester... Any recommendations on a tailor?

Comment

@Totino I go to Thimble Tailor on south clinton and they do a good job

Comment

I was waiting for your response, JC. I was so sure you were going to recommend some super nice, super expensive place that you never go to because it costs so much. ;-)

Comment

@Alan Nah, very affordable and quality work. Are you saying it looks like my clothes never go to the tailor?

Gilt has some nice shoes up today, including Walk-over suede wingtip bucks

Comment

Plastic Jungle is having a 9% off one day sale on LE gift cards. These can combine nicely with LE & LEC coupons.

https://www.plasticjungle.com/gift-c...aign=Dealblast

Comment

@JC: LOL No, nothing like that. But I have seen you recommend some really nice stuff that's crazy-expensive through regular channels, but you always manage to find a way to get it for cheap(er).

Comment

@Jason Thanks, I'll check them out. Need to get some pants fixed up

Comment

@Alan, never pay full price. That's Rule #1. Rule #2 is to get it used if it's something that lasts and you can't afford the quality you want new.

Knowing the right people is Rule #3.

Comment

@jason i can vouch for those walk-over bucks except i snagged mine on clad for $85

My cocktail videos >

Comment

Been following rule #1 for 15 years (and not just on clothes). Clothes, vehicle (almost gave it away), house... never pay full price. Currently working on #2. Haven't started #3.

Comment

Banana Republic - 40% off all regularly priced items with code BRNOW40. March 7th only.

Comment

It's a shame that a BR suit doesn't qualify as one item.

Ben

Comment

Working...
                                X