X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The email from AFPoS:

Comment

too bad it doesn't work on just shoe trees, would have grabbed some lasted AS ones. good deals though. i like that cap toe country boot

Comment

Isn't that still like $400 plus duties?

Comment

Whew... I was about to get upset since I just blew my budget on a couple pairs from Herring. Luckily (?) everything I wanted at AFPoS is sold out in my size.

Comment

Originally posted by VespaMatt View Post
            Whew... I was about to get upset since I just blew my budget on a couple pairs from Herring. Luckily (?) everything I wanted at AFPoS is sold out in my size.
            I just got a %25 off code for full priced items at herring...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
              25% off EVERYTHING at A Fine Pair of Shoes with code LOYALTY25!!!! For Alfred Sargent stuff that includes free shipping and free lasted shoe trees! I just ordered a pair of AS Moores in black. Not sure if you have to be an existing customer for the code to work, but the Sargents came out to be £245.62 shipped with trees! Considering the lasted trees are usually £79.50 this is a pretty amazing deal!

I just tried that and they charged for shoe trees at checkout, did it without the shoe tree's and it came to 245.

I shouldn't be buying anything anyways hah, the moore cherry is so pretty though.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                I just got a %25 off code for full priced items at herring...
                Unique or shareable?

Comment

Originally posted by movoblast View Post
                  Isn't that still like $400 plus duties?
                  Yeah, but factoring in the shoe trees that's AS Exclusives for less than AE retail. I had been lusting after the Moores for a while now. They didn't go on sale last time AFPOS had a sale, only the cherry Moores were on sale and I already have the chestnut C&J Westbourne. I wanted a black adelaide and the heel counter on that one is so cool, I had been waiting to instakop that as soon as I ever saw it on sale. List for AS in the US is usually $600+ from BB or NMWA so that's a pretty great deal!

Comment

do you find their lasts fit a little short? my 2 pairs, on the 99 and 87 last, seem to fit a 1/2 size shorter than expected

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                      Unique or shareable?
                      Sorry %20

HSBACK14

We noticed that you haven't been back to see us for a while, so we are offering a huge 20% discount off any full price items* to persuade you to take a fresh look at us. Click here to visit the site. Use code HSBACK14 when ordering to get the discount.

Over 50 new styles of shoes have been added to our website in the last 2 weeks making this a great time to choose something special for spring.

*This offer is only for purchases made from 25th March to the 7th April 2014, on full price items excluding shoe trees. Minimum order value is £75 (£62.50 ex VAT). No other offers can be used in conjunction with this offer and is limited to one order per household.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                        do you find their lasts fit a little short? my 2 pairs, on the 99 and 87 last, seem to fit a 1/2 size shorter than expected
                        No, although they are maybe a touch smaller than C&J in the same size. Probably a touch bigger than the same size in Church's. My AS suede boots are maybe my favorite pair of shoes right now, so AS Exclusives for 25% off and free trees was exactly the sort of deal that could do damage to my bank account.

Comment

Originally posted by shad0w4life View Post
                          Sorry %20

HSBACK14
                          Ugh, I ordered on the 24th. At least its only a 10% difference, since I used the rep's standing 10% off code. Still, it was three pairs... so I've sent them a nicely worded e-mail seeing if they might be willing to retroactively extend the code. I had asked my rep not long before the order if any sales were coming up and he told me not till July, so maybe he'll be nice. Either way, Herring is my favorite place to do business with - they are the most responsive and helpful with fit (and thats comparing them to C&J, Meermin, and AFPoS). They're also the nicest, I've never gotten that slightly rude 'European' customer service from them. So I'll cross my fingers.

Either way, thanks for posting the code for others.
                          Last edited by VespaMatt; March 26, 2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VespaMatt View Post
                            Ugh, I ordered on the 24th. At least its only a 10% difference, since I used the rep's standing 10% off code. Still, it was three pairs... so I've sent them a nicely worded e-mail seeing if they might be willing to retroactively extend the code. I had asked my rep not long before the order if any sales were coming up and he told me not till July, so maybe he'll be nice. Either way, Herring is my favorite place to do business with - they are not most responsive and helpful with fit (and thats comparing them to C&J, Meermin, and AFPoS). They're also the nicest, I've never gotten that slightly rude 'European' customer service from them. So I'll cross my fingers.

Either way, thanks for posting the code for others.
                            Yeah they were amazing when I dealt with them, I was actually talking to Adrian Herring after they sent me the wrong size, they didn't even question me on it after I attached photo, big apologies and new pair sent straight away.

Comment

I don't think I saw it floating around here, but I apologize if somebody already posted this.

The Knottery is doing another pre-sale of grenadines, but this time in wider widths, for $50; one has the option of forest, navy, burgundy, or black in either 3.25" or 3.5" widths.
                              Last edited by Siepi; March 27, 2014, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Don't know how recent this is, but LEC has some of their Comer slim and straight fit pants on sale for $20 - $25, and you can get 25% off with code FLOWER20 with pin 1490.

http://www.landsend.com/products/men...ants/id_264253
                                http://www.landsend.com/products/men...ants/id_264252

I ordered a few pairs, but sized up in the waist since I've heard they've really slimmed down the fit compared to previous iterations.

Comment

Working...
                                X