Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any feedback yet on if that oxford suit is half or fully lined?

Comment

Not sure. If its fully lined it will be returned. I can post in 5-7 business days and let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
        Not sure. If its fully lined it will be returned. I can post in 5-7 business days and let you know.
        That would be awesome. Considering picking up the jacket.

Comment

Wow. That suit is tempting, but I'm actually reaching critical mass on how much my closet can hold. I'll need to institute a 1-in-1-out policy very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Lankus View Post
            That would be awesome. Considering picking up the jacket.
            Fully lined if it's the same as last year's. See pics of mine here (sold it NWT because of lapels/lining): http://threads.dappered.com/showthre...me-Shirts-more!

Comment

i'm not sure how new this is, but i noticed carmina has a pretty large sale section:

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/index.asp?outlet=1

pretty good prices before shipping/duties, mostly less than AE firsts. since carmina is such a better product it's definitely worth the look!

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                i'm not sure how new this is, but i noticed carmina has a pretty large sale section:

http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/index.asp?outlet=1

pretty good prices before shipping/duties, mostly less than AE firsts. since carmina is such a better product it's definitely worth the look!
                Pretty great deals! Unfortunately for me, almost everything I clicked on was only available in UK 5-6 or 11-12. Oh well.

Comment

oh i see

PROMOTION SMALL/BIG SIZES
                  From 5 UK to 6.5UKand from 11UK to 14 UK.
                  i played around with their pricing a bit. shipped to US they deduct vat, which is something like ~20%. shipping one pair is 40eur, and every pair after that is another 10 eur. don't know what duties would end up as, but total cost before duties is still under AE first prices.

Comment

I saw the Carmina sale the other day and then was sad because my feet are in the average spectrum for dress shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                      Unfortunately for me, almost everything I clicked on was only available in UK 5-6 or 11-12. Oh well.
                      wooo! Finally some shoes in my size go on sale! I didn't see anything above an 11 at the Alden sale at O'Connell's, so this is a nice treat.

Comment

and since we're talking about them:

Carmina Shoemaker Trunk Show in New York

Carmina Shoemaker Trunk Show in New York. Will take place 3rd and 4th April in collaboration with The Armoury NY. at The Armoury 168 Duane St Ground Floor New York City, NY 10013

Originally posted by Siepi View Post
                        wooo! Finally some shoes in my size go on sale! I didn't see anything above an 11 at the Alden sale at O'Connell's, so this is a nice treat.
                        some really tempting models there. wish i had a reason to buy some

Comment

Ok - question - should I stick with my order at meermin for their basic black double monk strap, or should I cancel it, pay the extra 80 bucks and get the Carmina's that are on sale with the Randa last? Thoughts?

Comment

i would. classic line meermin vs carmina isn't exactly a fair matchup as there's a noticeable improvement in quality and styles for typically $200+ more. but if that is worth it to you... shrug?

Comment

Definitely the Carmina. While Meermin classic is fair for the money, I would not call them a 'deal'. It is worth $80 to get a much nicer finished shoe.

Comment

25% off EVERYTHING at A Fine Pair of Shoes with code LOYALTY25!!!! For Alfred Sargent stuff that includes free shipping and free lasted shoe trees! I just ordered a pair of AS Moores in black. Not sure if you have to be an existing customer for the code to work, but the Sargents came out to be £245.62 shipped with trees! Considering the lasted trees are usually £79.50 this is a pretty amazing deal!

Comment

Working...
                                X