This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mixto View Post
    Trying to buy some shirts already on sale, not getting any combination to work (tried 25% signup+brforty, 25% signup+$50 off 100, it just keeps the highest discount).
    Try BRFORTY and STYLE25

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
      Try BRFORTY and STYLE25
      Tried that one as well, no dice. STYLE25 is for full-priced items, although it had worked on some sale items earlier this morning. thanks though.

Comment

Originally posted by mixto View Post
        Tried that one as well, no dice. STYLE25 is for full-priced items, although it had worked on some sale items earlier this morning. thanks though.
        Both codes work on sale items for me when I try entering before payment

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeal View Post
          Both codes work on sale items for me when I try entering before payment
          Yeah, just tried on different shirts on sale and it works, just have to find the right ones I guess.

Comment

Make sure to check retailmenot.com for current codes.

Comment

Massdrop on red wing irish setter bar boot - $135

Massdrop Link
              Last edited by BigBayesian; March 12, 2014, 03:46 PM. Reason: Litteracy, or lack thereof

Comment

Does BR let you return stuff in store that u buy online? No brown oxfords left but I could try to return to store and exchange them

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
                  Does BR let you return stuff in store that u buy online? No brown oxfords left but I could try to return to store and exchange them
                  Yes, definitely.

Comment

Thanks. I'm all over it!

Comment

Joe called the sale on the Target polos - now $10. His link to the polo below from the "Ten Picks for under $10" article:

http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supp...ce-full-site=1

Comment

Just got the BR Troy oxfords for $70. Thanks guys

Comment

EDIT: Never mind, the deal is over.
                          ------------------------------

If anyone has a $50 off of $100 code for Banana Republic that they don't intend to use, I'd appreciate a PM with the code.

I didn't get one and being that I'm working I can't lurk around slickdeals, refreshing it every couple seconds, trying to pounce on a code the second it gets posted.

Thanks!
                          Last edited by diversification; March 13, 2014, 10:28 AM.
                          My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
                            If anyone has a $50 off of $100 code for Banana Republic that they don't intend to use, I'd appreciate a PM with the code.

I didn't get one and being that I'm working I can't lurk around slickdeals, refreshing it every couple seconds, trying to pounce on a code the second it gets posted.

Thanks!
                            The $50 off $100 code I was emailed yesterday expired yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                              The $50 off $100 code I was emailed yesterday expired yesterday.
                              Ah, I guess I'm late to that party then. Thanks for letting me know!
                              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
                                Ah, I guess I'm late to that party then. Thanks for letting me know!
                                FWIW, STYLE25 and BRLUCKY stack for a total of 55% off.

Comment

Working...
                                X