X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
    Banana Republic stacking alert!!!

STYLE25: 25% OFF full price styles stacks with BRFORTY: 40% OFF TOTAL PURCHASE.

Gets down to 55% off total purchase for full priced items, does not work with blazers.
    FYI - BR Picks excluded.
    6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
      I can't get those Penny Loafers added to my cart, perhaps OOS?

Comment

I'm having issues with this deal. I've tried using Chrome, IE and Firefox and I have the same results each place. I have tried applying the email 25% code first and then using BRFORTY. When I do this, the email code applies, but is then removed in favor of BRFORTY instead of stacking. When I try to apply the email code again, it gives me the message "The promotion you just applied conflicted with one already applied to your order. We gave you the one with the better discount."

Can anyone provide any help? What could I be doing wrong?
        My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
          I'm having issues with this deal. I've tried using Chrome, IE and Firefox and I have the same results each place. I have tried applying the email 25% code first and then using BRFORTY. When I do this, the email code applies, but is then removed in favor of BRFORTY instead of stacking. When I try to apply the email code again, it gives me the message "The promotion you just applied conflicted with one already applied to your order. We gave you the one with the better discount."

Have you tried the aforementioned STYLE25 code?

After I use that code, I enter BRFORTY. It then tells me that it's in conflict, and it does not apply the discount. However, if I go back to my bag and then back into the checkout, the discount has been applied (doing this in Safari).

Comment

DEEEEEERRRRPPPPP I've been using the newly subscribed email code. Let me check STYLE25.

EDIT: Yep, I was being an idiot. STYLE25 works with BRFORTY. I used Firefox to put it through and as you mentioned, though the individual item prices didn't update as the codes were entered, the dollars saved did appear below each item in grey and the total price at the bottom was correct.

I just placed an order for the very rarely mentioned Tailored Slim Non-Iron Cotton Pant. They are typically $89.50, but currently the Navy and a fairly classic light beige color are both priced at $65.00 (meaning with the codes, they come out to $29.25). Lots of sizes are left for each.

These appear to be a semi-dress chino which would be great for work and for giving a little bit of polish to certain outfits. The reviews are strong on the BR site and the Tailored Slim fit (the slimmest fit pants BR offers, perhaps excluding the Aiden) is probably pretty close to the Aiden fit. It's likely that these are often overlooked because of the cheaper Aiden, and because at the usual price of $89.50, other higher quality options come into play (J.Crew, BB on sale, etc).

I bought 4 of each color since shipping is free over $50 and I don't know my size. Apparently return shipping is free now? When did that happen? Even if it's not, these return free in-store.
            Last edited by diversification; March 12, 2014, 01:22 PM.
            My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post

Just placed an order and the order of codes mattered. Had to do rewards codes first, then BRFORTY, then STYLE25. Hope that helps.
              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by JBarwick View Post
                Banana Republic stacking alert!!!

STYLE25: 25% OFF full price styles stacks with BRFORTY: 40% OFF TOTAL PURCHASE.

Gets down to 55% off total purchase for full priced items, does not work with blazers.
                Nice and thanks; I actually got it to work on some sale items and got two tailored slim fit shirts for $17.55 each, a silk-cotton-cashmere v-neck for 17.50 and a henley for $13. It's always worth a try to put items you want in the bag, apply the codes and see how it works out. The stack didn't work for a couple other sale items I added later.

Comment

Often the 25% e-mail signup codes are stackable with whatever else they're running.. I just haven't found compelling items already on sale to apply it to. Basically I want some tailored slim non-iron dress shirts for $15-$20 vs. $37.

Comment

Anyone have a $50 off $100 code (or a $40 off $100) from Banana Republic that you're not using? Thanks in advance.
                    Last edited by BigDeal; March 12, 2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
                      Often the 25% e-mail signup codes are stackable with whatever else they're running.. I just haven't found compelling items already on sale to apply it to. Basically I want some tailored slim non-iron dress shirts for $15-$20 vs. $37.
                      I see people doing this all the time, but I have NEVER gotten the email signup code to stack, and I've tried numerous times and I have two different email signup codes. That's the one code/trick I've never gotten to work for me.
                      [MENTION=11047]marathon[/MENTION] - I got two tailored slim fits NI for 17.55 each with the stack - they're gingham so not sure if you'd want them but I can point you to them if you want.

Comment

Awesome deals. Thanks, guys. Has anyone tried the Troy Oxfords?

Comment

[MENTION=11139]pull[/MENTION], this is all I saw:
                          http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...46&price=39-79

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
                            [MENTION=11139]pull[/MENTION], this is all I saw:
                            http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...46&price=39-79
                            Yep, just those two. I liked the blue one, esp at $17 since I wear a dress shirt at least 5 days/week, usually more.

Comment

I might pick it up also so we can go all twinsy.

Comment

Trying to buy some shirts already on sale, not getting any combination to work (tried 25% signup+brforty, 25% signup+$50 off 100, it just keeps the highest discount).

Comment

Working...
                                X