This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
    Also in the JCrew 50% off section is this Ludlow English Wool sportcoat in windowpane - size 40S and 36R still available for $99.
    Nice! A steal for the price. I'd be all over it if I lived somewhere colder. The wool is nice and thick and texture-y.

Comment

Don't know if this has already posted, but BRSAVE takes 40% off, including suiting, if you use your BR card.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
        The tailored fit must be their slimmest fit; I've never seen that before. I prefer their slim straight personally. Buy both and return the ones that don't work for you?
        I just received an email about them maybe two weeks ago. It's supposed to be a very slim/tapered fit, so maybe near the Docker's Alphas?

LCDR - If you do purchase them, please let us know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
          $20 off one chino at Bonobos, use code CHINO20.

would anyone recommend either the Graham Slackers slim tailored or the Congos slim straight?
          FYI - Just checking my Amex deals, and Amex currently has get $50 off of a $150 spend at Bonobos.com. If you are not familiar with these deals, you just RSVP for them american express's website (saving it to a specific card), then you just spend that amount in the given time frame (this expires 5/30/14), and they give you the credit. So, because it's not a promo code, it stacks with whatever promo codes you use. So if you find a 30% of coupon, then buy something for $220, less 30% = 154, less $50 is $100, so that's pretty good

Comment

Alternatively, for anyone who would definitely shop at Bonobos anyway, just buy a gift card. I did this with $25 off $100 at J Crew, then used the several resulting gift cards at my leisure.

Comment

Danner has a sale on some boots going on. Not many #Menswear worthy ones, but the Jack and Shibuya are pretty classic looking. $119 - $139 and take 20% off that with the code 'Extra20'.

Comment

Jcrew has 25% off some spring essentials. I picked up the MacAllister chukka and some sun faded chinos.

Comment

Originally posted by davidw25 View Post
                  Jcrew has 25% off some spring essentials. I picked up the MacAllister chukka and some sun faded chinos.
                  David, was that this weekend? I think I stopped in on Thursday, and they had tons of womens new stuff for 25% off, but nothing on mens side marked down. I would probably get me another pair of chinos as well if that is the case, or Bowery Slims(if they are 25% off) because they rarly go on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
                    David, was that this weekend? I think I stopped in on Thursday, and they had tons of womens new stuff for 25% off, but nothing on mens side marked down. I would probably get me another pair of chinos as well if that is the case, or Bowery Slims(if they are 25% off) because they rarly go on sale.
                    The 25% off essentials sale is available online as well, but again, only select items. Prices as marked.

Comment

Thank you dackman- however, my B&M store a lot of times has different prices on many items when compared to online sales/product.
                      To be fair, a lot of times their pricing is better than online pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
                        Thank you dackman- however, my B&M store a lot of times has different prices on many items when compared to online sales/product.
                        To be fair, a lot of times their pricing is better than online pricing.
                        Totally agree with you there. I was just in one on Friday taking a pair of Bowery's in to get hemmed, and they weren't even advertising the sale, Women's or Men's.

Comment

Gentry sale, now up to 70% off: http://gentrynyc.com/collections/sale

Comment

Mutiny DC sale, now up to 60% off: http://shop.mutinydc.com/collections/sale

Comment

Up to 50% off JCF on EVERYTHING

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi..._outerwear.jsp

Comment

Originally posted by jopa724 View Post
                                Mark up to mark down, I assume?
                                My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Working...
                                X