Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good deals on Canali suits, SCs, etc. on Vente-Privee today: https://us.venteprivee.com/main/#/ca...llto/100032926

Comment

40% off all jeans at the Gap, instore and online with code: DENIM

Comment

The gap selvedge denim is apparently missing... go figure.

Comment

FYI Macy's has some Sperry Top-Siders on clearance. The blue wool ones are $28.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
            To add:

1. Snagged THESE in blue wool for $24 ($28 on clearance, $24 with Macy's card).

2. Snagged THESE in navy/lime green for $34 ($40 on clearance, $34 with Macy's card).

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
              It might just be me but wool boat shoes just seems like a bad idea... when the weather is warm enough for boatshoes, the wool would make my foot temperature unbearable
              twitter: @adg_ca
              instagram: @adg_ca

Comment

Originally posted by gilla View Post
                It might just be me but wool boat shoes just seems like a bad idea... when the weather is warm enough for boatshoes, the wool would make my foot temperature unbearable
                this reminds me of something i saw at zara on mega discount clearance- fleece lined, wool espadrilles. i was like, when the hell can you wear that thing?

Comment

Allen Edmonds Hanovers are only $232.69 on Amazon in multiple sizes, both colors, and is Prime eligible. Quite the steal if you can deal with/like having only 3 eyelets and a whole-cut.

Comment

Originally posted by gilla View Post
                    Originally posted by fey View Post
                    this reminds me of something i saw at zara on mega discount clearance- fleece lined, wool espadrilles. i was like, when the hell can you wear that thing?
                    Definitely not a summer shoe, but would be fine during those spring or fall transitional days. Here in TN, it's between 60 and 80 for 7+ months of the year.

Comment

Barbour jackets including bedale and beaufort for 33% off at Nordstrom. Don't forget cash back! About as good a deal as it gets.

http://m.nordstrom.com/c/mens-barbour?origin=leftnav

Comment

I just made a purchase from Banana Republic and was able to soft stack the outgoing code with the incoming code. MARCH is 40% off for card members and BRMARCH is 30% off for card members. Combined it comes out to 58% off. This will probably not work in the morning.

Comment

Merino V-necks (regular and slim fits) from J.Crew going for $34 after 50% off. Prices lower for colors other than the standard grey, charcoal, navy, camel. Lowest I've seen these go without being final sale.

Comment

$20 off one chino at Bonobos, use code CHINO20.

would anyone recommend either the Graham Slackers slim tailored or the Congos slim straight?

Comment

Also in the JCrew 50% off section is this Ludlow English Wool sportcoat in windowpane - size 40S and 36R still available for $99.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                                $20 off one chino at Bonobos, use code CHINO20.

would anyone recommend either the Graham Slackers slim tailored or the Congos slim straight?
                                The tailored fit must be their slimmest fit; I've never seen that before. I prefer their slim straight personally. Buy both and return the ones that don't work for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X