• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those haven't been well received. though, you can always return it

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
      those haven't been well received. though, you can always return it
      I just decided against it. The more I looked at them, the more I felt that the look was a little busy. That and the fact that it's unlined for the most part, I more inclined towards just waiting out for the 5th street to popup in the 2nds sales or Ebay. The McAdam was in the 2nds sale for 150$ anyway.

Comment

Extra 20% off clearance at allen edmonds online site. Good luck!

Comment

I think the AE site is being hammered, I couldn't get the clearance page to load.

Comment

New stuff and more sizes added to jcrew final sale plus extra 40% off with code BIG40.

Comment

Originally posted by thedrake View Post
              I think the AE site is being hammered, I couldn't get the clearance page to load.
              The AE clearance was featured on several deals websites including Slickdeals.

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
              New stuff and more sizes added to jcrew final sale plus extra 40% off with code BIG40.
              English wool sportcoat in naval blue leather (03779) is $180; the pima cotton navy blazer Joe talks about is (03736) is $210. A 50% off would be better, and I wish the blue wool sportcoat were in stock in my size.

Comment

Originally posted by marathon View Post
                The AE clearance was featured on several deals websites including Slickdeals.

English wool sportcoat in naval blue leather (03779) is $180; the pima cotton navy blazer Joe talks about is (03736) is $210. A 50% off would be better, and I wish the blue wool sportcoat were in stock in my size.
                Knowing that some folks got that English wool SC for ~$125 and ~$150 hurts, but could be a godsend since it keeps me from pulling the trigger. The gift and the curse of this site/forum.

In other news, J. Crew Factory is having a 50% off everything in stores, including new arrivals, so all the new SC's Joe's put on the main page will be included. I wonder, though, if they'll be marked down like almost all items are on the JCF site or back to the "original" prices that the JCF site almost never has items at.

Comment

JCF in store prices are usually the MSRP type price on the website so when 50% off happens it is not really that great of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by pull View Post
                    I wonder, though, if they'll be marked down like almost all items are on the JCF site or back to the "original" prices that the JCF site almost never has items at.
                    They usually revert back to the "original" prices, then get a markdown. I'll check in store this weekend to compare prices on a shirt that I just bought last weekend..

Comment

Knowing that some folks got that English wool SC for ~$125 and ~$150 hurts, but could be a godsend since it keeps me from pulling the trigger. The gift and the curse of this site/forum.
                      Because of size availability in getting 34S items, I'm more likely to pull the trigger on something even if it's a little more than previous best deals. Though I did get the brown herringbone for $125.

Comment

I was after some sweaters during the 50% and was a couple minutes too late (in the shopping cart while I was looking for other stuff). The same sweaters came back with more sizes and I'm not complaining about $6 difference =)

Comment

Pull the trigger.
                          Pull the trigger.
                          Pull the trigger.
                          Pull the trigger.
                          Pull the trigger.

Sorry, hadn't hit the apparent quota for using this phrase on the boards yet. Let me know if I need to add a few more.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolz25 View Post
                            Pull the trigger.
                            Pull the trigger.
                            Pull the trigger.
                            Pull the trigger.
                            Pull the trigger.

Sorry, hadn't hit the apparent quota for using this phrase on the boards yet. Let me know if I need to add a few more.
                            I could use a few more please.

Comment

50% off most stuff on Cole haans website with code.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeylikesit View Post
                                50% off most stuff on Cole haans website with code.
                                What code?

Comment

Working...
                                X