Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Trash - always buy roughly +2 from your pant waist size. So, for example, I buy my dress pants in a 32 waist, and buy my belts in a 34.

Comment

@zerostyle - Yeah the free shipping to store is a good deal if you have one close by.

Comment

This isn't a deal on the net, but I just got back from Costco and they had some Levi's 505s for $25 and 514s for $30. Not all Costcos stock the same stuff at the same time, though, so YMMV. I also noticed a nice-looking clothes steamer (the kind with its own stand and hanger for the clothes) for $35.

Ben

Comment

Old Navy 30% off code: THANKYOU

Thank You Event: Offer valid on Old Navy merchandise only from 3/4/12 at 12:01 am ET through 3/6/12 at 11:59 pm ET in the U.S. (including Puerto Rico) at Old Navy online. Not valid at Old Navy stores. Not valid on international purchases. Offer not valid on Old Navy Everyday Steals, Jeans and Denim Shorts merchandise.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, BenR. Do you know what washes/colors the had? I might hit up costco tomorrow.

Comment

http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/201/deals/273068-50-to-spend-on-designer-clothing-and-accessories

Bluefly.com: $50 (Pay $25) or $150 (Pay $75) to Spend on Designer Clothing and Accessories

Comment

The $150 voucher is sold out

Comment

@ Aeden - The 514s were in a mid blue wash and a dark wash with a tiny bit of whiskering and some distressing around the back pockets. Not too bad. The 505s were in a dark wash, as I recall, but I didn't look too closely since they're not a style I normally buy.

Ben

Comment

From putthison:

StyleGun, a new online retailer, is launching this month. They’re giving away £50 (~$80) vouchers to anyone who signs up before their launch, and the vouchers will be good on orders of £100 (~$160) or more. I’ve confirmed with the company that this offer will be honored for both UK and non-UK residents.

I’m unsure what they’ll be carrying, but some of the brands seem promising: John Smedley, Aquascutum, Anderson’s, Cheaney, Calabrese, Scott Nichol, Redwing, etc. This could be a good way to get $80 off of some nice things.

Comment

Thanks. Registered.

Comment

Enter to win a trip to the season premiere of Mad Men:

http://www.madmensecret.com/

Includes a $1000 gift certificate to BR.

Comment

@nicholascrawford: I could use the $1000 gift card to get a fused, double-breasted suit!

Seriously, though, is it pessimistic for me to think... "$1000? That won't get me very far at Banana Republic."

Comment

And have $300 left over! You could buy 5 regularly priced BR t-shirts with that kind of money!

Comment

I love their layering sweaters. I'd probably spend all $1000 on sweaters.

Comment

If I win I'll spend all of the money on clothing for the homeless.

But your plans are also good.

Comment

Working...
                                X