Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I second that. I have the navy and it's probably one of my favorite blazers.

Comment

Does anyone have experience with Bonobos cashmere?

Comment

J press is having a crazy 75% sale. There are some boots still in most sizes for $131 under accessories

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
          J press is having a crazy 75% sale. There are some boots still in most sizes for $131 under accessories
          Those Eastland Made in Maine boots are a great deal! Anyone know anything about sizing on those? TTS?

Comment

Seriously - If I had any confidence about sizing, I'd jump on those j.press eastlands.

I'd probably swap out the laces, but otherwise, they look great.

BTW - it says "welted", but not "goodyear welted". I'm not really sure what that means for the re-sole-ability of the shoe - any thoughts? (that price point is one where I'd try to have the shoe live longer).

Comment

Originally posted by aqwayne93 View Post
              TTS for me Fred.

Comment

Originally posted by 63amg View Post
                TTS for me Fred.
                You have these exact same shoes? I had ordered some Eastland Made in Maine suede mocs a while back and had to go up 1/2 a size so I have no idea what size to order these things in.

Comment

Code Humpday gets you 30% off sitewide at onwardreserve.com including Barbour. Expires tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    Code Humpday gets you 30% off sitewide at onwardreserve.com including Barbour. Expires tonight.
                    Just tried to get it to work on a Bedale, didnt work

Comment

banana republic has code "brsave" for 35% off (40% if you have a br card, and even better no restrictions), and it's very stackable with the 25% off email signup code. this puts some reduced price items to a reasonable range.

Comment

Originally posted by llie19 View Post
                        banana republic has code "brsave" for 35% off (40% if you have a br card, and even better no restrictions), and it's very stackable with the 25% off email signup code. this puts some reduced price items to a reasonable range.
                        Use a throwaway e-mail or add a period at random to your Gmail address (e.g. [email protected] is same to Gmail as [email protected], but not to a database, which will give you a new code).

I didn't see anything too compelling at the time, though.

Comment

you can also use temporary emails such as 10minutemail. i got some tailored slim fit shirts for around $25 plus tax. the fabric is not the highest quality, but the price and fit make it worthwhile for me. uniqlo and h&m may have similarly well fitting shirts at similar price range, but not of better quality. also got a pair of cotton shorts for $10, too farsighted haha.

if you have a br card, leather jackets for half off is really hard to beat, provided that you like their styling.

Comment

if you have a banana republic card, it works and the codes stack for everything. the fine print has a list of exclusions on leather good, blazers, cashmere etc for the 35% off, but no restrictions on cardholders.

Originally posted by Siepi
                            The code does not work on leather goods.

Comment

if you ordered anything from jcrew during the holidays, check your email. i just received a $50 giftcard because my xmas time shipment was delayed.

now, if only there was a discount code for their aldens...

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                                if you ordered anything from jcrew during the holidays, check your email. i just received a $50 giftcard because my xmas time shipment was delayed.

now, if only there was a discount code for their aldens...
                                Me too. It was order specific. Another gift shipment I sent was also delivered after the holidays. I wonder if I'll be getting one for the other order as well. As it turned out, the delay was because the recipients were out of town, but it is still a very nice and unexpected gesture by J Crew.

Comment

Working...
                                X