Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great price for that JC coat. Unfortunately I am always in between an S and M in their outerwear so I don't even look at their jackets/coats anymore.

Comment

The 1901 slims are really slim though. And to be honest, I felt like the fabric was a lot poorer than even the one Target merona shirt I have. It's still worth the $10 if they are in your size, but it was comically tight and small on me, in every dimension, and the quality isn't worth any more than this sale price, imo.

Comment

Are you comparing similar fabric types? If you're judging quality based on something like fabric thickness (a lot of people think thicker fabric automatically means higher quality) an OCBD would always be deemed higher quantity than a broadcloth shirt, which obviously isn't really the case.
        My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

25% off sale items at Epaulet with code epaulet-extra-sale

http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale

Carmina shell semi-brogues for $446:
          http://epauletnewyork.com/collection...shell-cordovan

These boots look interesting for $140:
          http://epauletnewyork.com/collection...od-10-eye-boot

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
            The 1901 slims are really slim though. And to be honest, I felt like the fabric was a lot poorer than even the one Target merona shirt I have. It's still worth the $10 if they are in your size, but it was comically tight and small on me, in every dimension, and the quality isn't worth any more than this sale price, imo.
            Second on the 1901 slims being extremely slim... their regular fit is listed by Nordstrom as "trim" and their Calibrate Trim fits very well, hope it's the same case.
            6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by DNSamurai View Post
              Just pulled the trigger. $163.70 shipped. Thanks.
              Jacket arrived. It is a HEAVYDUTY jacket. If you are looking for a lightweight jacket, this is not it. I got it in the Navy color, and it is a very dark color, almost black. Jacket construction seems top-notch. I wear a 44r suit jacket and I ordered the XL. Pretty fitted in the shoulders, definitely want to get a proper hangar.

Comment

Originally posted by DNSamurai View Post
                Jacket arrived. It is a HEAVYDUTY jacket. If you are looking for a lightweight jacket, this is not it. I got it in the Navy color, and it is a very dark color, almost black. Jacket construction seems top-notch. I wear a 44r suit jacket and I ordered the XL. Pretty fitted in the shoulders, definitely want to get a proper hangar.
                Did you get the Thinsulate or the regular version?

Comment

https://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation...sFromSale=true
                  Someone needs to pick up the last few sizes (36r and 40s) in this jacket. It's fallen into the 50% off section so it comes out to about $175. If they only had this in 42L Id be all over it

Comment

Originally posted by flyinghippo View Post
                    Did you get the Thinsulate or the regular version?
                    Thinsulate.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottMehall View Post
                      https://www.jcrew.com/AST/Navigation...sFromSale=true
                      Someone needs to pick up the last few sizes (36r and 40s) in this jacket. It's fallen into the 50% off section so it comes out to about $175. If they only had this in 42L Id be all over it
                      I just returned a 42L on Friday afternoon...keep an eye out on the site to see if they add it to the available sizes.

Comment

Great thread guys.

Comment

Extra 50% off sale items at bonobos with code "extra50" brings the chino blazers down to $44 shipped. The rest of the stuff is pretty scattered across sizes. Also the Shamus falls to around $90 shipped

Comment

Darn! I doubt it will show up, but thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Really want that tweed baseball jacket, here's hoping a small shows up in stock before the code expires...There's nothing else I really want or need, but I do want to use up some of my credit and 50% is about as good as it gets with Bonobos.

Comment

I ended up picking up that seersucker jacket. Probably won't wear it much, but for under $50 I felt like I had to

Comment

Working...
                                X