Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danner Mountain Light II's are $206 on Amazon right now (normally $310-330), and even Prime-eligible:

http://www.amazon.com/Danner-Mountai.../dp/B000ZUAE9M

Comment

Originally posted by cjl1978 View Post
      Danner Mountain Light II's are $206 on Amazon right now (normally $310-330), and even Prime-eligible:

http://www.amazon.com/Danner-Mountai.../dp/B000ZUAE9M
      the stumptown moutain trail boots are $185 in certain sizes as well.
      http://www.amazon.com/Danner-Mens-St...f=cts_sh_4_fbt

Comment

Originally posted by cuddytime View Post
        eff... i can't believe i missed these...
        the olive one is $180 as well if you're a size 7.5,11 or 11.5
        http://unionmadegoods.com/product/qu...avalier-olive/

black blucher $150 sizes 7,7.5, 8, and 11

http://unionmadegoods.com/product/qu...omexcel-black/

Comment

Originally posted by cuddytime View Post
          eff... i can't believe i missed these...
          I was able to catch the sale for the brown ones when a lot of sizes were available but I hesitated with my sizing and now they're all gone! However, I have seen quoddy's go on sale pretty often so I think we'll be ok.

Comment

Probably the greatest sale I have ever been to is happening again starting today. This is an absolute must hit for NYC folks.

My haul from last year:

List price for the cashmere/silk Caruso for Drake's SC was £1,195 and they were selling all SCs for $295. Shirts were originally £195 and were selling for $95 IIRC. Ties were $65ish. Really hoping they have some of their amazing looking cashmere cardigans this year.

Comment

haha i was wondering where you've been, cause i knew you'd be all over that! i'm all over that sale later today myself

Comment

NYC'ers get all the cool stuff.
                Last edited by Vicious49; January 23, 2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Drakes sale update - zillions of ties $65 or 3 for $150. No Grenadines mostly 8cm a few 7 and 9cm. Sweaters $95 but no cashmere cardigans. Lots of pocket squares mostly last summer's stock. Not many shirts and they were picked through quickly. No SCs. I bought 6 ties and a sweater. Pix when I get home.

Comment

bummer about the sc's but i'm still looking forward to it. did they have any of those blankets from last year again?

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                      bummer about the sc's but i'm still looking forward to it. did they have any of those blankets from last year again?
                      There were a few throws, but mostly larger (and louder) plaids. Nothing that really tempted me. I posted a few pics from my haul over in Recent Purchases.

Comment

Google estimates it will take me two whole minutes to walk there from my apartment. I guess I'll hit it up before work tomorrow (I assume they restock overnight).

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                          NYC'ers get all the cool stuff.
                          A headsup for you Vicious since I know you are in DC.

Online haberdashery, www.tnuck.com, opened a pop-up shop in Caddie's Alley in Georgetown this fall/winter. They are having a closing sale with up to 80% off this Friday-Sunday.
                          Clothes are pretty preppy. See website. Don't know what they are going to have at the store vs. the website.

Just so you know DC isn't entirely left out of cool sales.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                            Looks like they restocked on sizes. I ordered these last week and they're scheduled to be delivered Thursday. I can give an update on the sizing then. It said they fit TTS so I ordered my standard size 9.
                            The Quoddys came in today and I'd say they are TTS. Check recent purchases for a pic and more details.

Comment

Originally posted by Liminal View Post
                              A headsup for you Vicious since I know you are in DC.

Online haberdashery, www.tnuck.com, opened a pop-up shop in Caddie's Alley in Georgetown this fall/winter. They are having a closing sale with up to 80% off this Friday-Sunday.
                              Clothes are pretty preppy. See website. Don't know what they are going to have at the store vs. the website.

Just so you know DC isn't entirely left out of cool sales.
                              Thanks for the heads up. I need to head back to Georgetown to return this Barbour jacket so maybe I'll stop by there if I go this weekend.

Comment

A small discount, but hey, every little bit helps. Equus Leather is offering 14% off with code JAN14 'til the end of the month.

Comment

Working...
                                X