Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankfully the wolverine wingtips in my size are not available...otherwise that would have been very tempting. They do have the Red Wing Chukkas in my size.....must use willpower!

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post

Comment

buy now or you will regret later.
      Originally posted by sojo2600 View Post
      Thankfully the wolverine wingtips in my size are not available...otherwise that would have been very tempting. They do have the Red Wing Chukkas in my size.....must use willpower!

Comment

How do Wolverine's run in size? I wear a 11.5 Allen Edmund, 11 Johnston and Murphy, 11 in Aldo, and a 11 in Clarks. The Johnston and Murphy's are already wearing out after 6 months of light use.

Comment

Go down a 1/2 size from your AE, most likely. Although given that you're saying an 11 in Clarks (DBs I assume) and 11.5 in AE, I'm not sure wtf is going on with your shoe sizing

Comment

I caved because they have a good return policy. If I don't love em, they're going back....but I'm guessing that's unlikely.

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
            buy now or you will regret later.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
              Go down a 1/2 size from your AE, most likely. Although given that you're saying an 11 in Clarks (DBs I assume) and 11.5 in AE, I'm not sure wtf is going on with your shoe sizing
              So no to the 11.5 Wingtips? And maybe it's a 12 in AE. I know Clarks ran bigger than usual for me.

Comment

Banana Republic 40% off your purchase in store and online end 1/20 code BRSAVE40 (Online and in-store exclusions are BR Picks, Men’s Performance Collection, 100% Cashmere, men’s blazers, designer collections & collaborations and third party branded merchandise (i.e. Spanx, Adidas, etc.)

Comment

J Crew Factory clearence sale additional 40% off final sale items plus free shipping with Sale40 code, pulled the trigger on this tie for only $8.99

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...sFromSale=true

Comment

thanks for the tip. just grabbed the tie in dark ivy

Comment

Y'all realize that tie is only 2.5" wide, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                        Not for me personally ( I've even started moving back up to 3.5 ) but some people like that width

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                          For skinny guys like me, 2.5" is almost the sweet spot. And yes, I'm aware that thin ties and thin lapels are faux pas now.

Comment

Originally posted by Telegram Sam View Post
                            J Crew Factory clearence sale additional 40% off final sale items plus free shipping with Sale40 code, pulled the trigger on this tie for only $8.99

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...sFromSale=true
                            Coincidentally, I'm wearing that tie today. It's a nice versatile tie IMO.

I have both 2.5 and 3 inch ties and enjoy them equally. I use three inchers with my spread collars and for jackets with wider lapels (i.e. jackets not from JCrew).

Comment

Originally posted by Lchow1 View Post
                              Coincidentally, I'm wearing that tie today. It's a nice versatile tie IMO.

I have both 2.5 and 3 inch ties and enjoy them equally. I use three inchers with my spread collars and for jackets with wider lapels (i.e. jackets not from JCrew).
                              MGH... Mass General Hospital?
                              6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                                MGH... Mass General Hospital?
                                Yup. Didn't realize how ginormous that picture came out. Are you from/in the area?

Comment

Working...
                                X