This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotoks View Post
    I'm finding it almost impossible to resist pulling the irrational trigger on this amazing cardigan:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family

Hard to resist buying any of the RRL sale items, really.
    Man that is awesome. Ridiculous, but awesome.
    "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Sperry Topsiders are at J Crew for $58 shipped:
      http://www.jcrew.com/index.jsp?bmFor...ndIt&findIt=GO

Three colors, many sizes, SHOPHAPPY is your coupon code.

Comment

Banana Republic has 50% off sale items with the code BRNEWYR50. There are some suits and blazers mixed in, and they have added several styles to the shirt selection that I saw. Merino Wool V Neck sweaters for $22.50 is hard to pass up.

Comment

Dockers Alpha Khakis that are already on sale come down to under $30 with the DEC25 code which expires at midnight tonight. Lots of sizes left.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCToon View Post
            Dockers Alpha Khakis that are already on sale come down to under $30 with the DEC25 code which expires at midnight tonight. Lots of sizes left.
            Only select colors are on sale though. And none of them are the standard versatile colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Zack Malibu View Post
              Banana Republic has 50% off sale items with the code BRNEWYR50. There are some suits and blazers mixed in, and they have added several styles to the shirt selection that I saw. Merino Wool V Neck sweaters for $22.50 is hard to pass up.
              I seriously have to stop checking the BR/Gap sale sections. Waiting for one more Gap sale to grab two more colors of the Modern Oxfords and then I'm on a spending freeze until Spring/Summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                Only select colors are on sale though. And none of them are the standard versatile colors.
                Yeah I was hoping to get a new pair of the British Khaki to replace my old ones but I was able to get some good colors for Spring/Summer. If you already have the basic colors then it's still a fairly good selection. The lighter blue and the forrest green will be nice additions.

Comment

Originally posted by NYCToon View Post
                  Yeah I was hoping to get a new pair of the British Khaki to replace my old ones but I was able to get some good colors for Spring/Summer. If you already have the basic colors then it's still a fairly good selection. The lighter blue and the forrest green will be nice additions.
                  I have that sherwood green. It's a good color. The lighter blue reminds me of the smurfs so I can't do it. I have the sherwood green, british khaki and a red ochre or something. I want the midnight and the gravel but those 2 unfortunately aren't on sale.

For Alpha khakis, it's also worth keeping an eye on Amazon. You'll randomly see your size in 1 or 2 colors sell below $30.

Comment

Aspecto has a sale on Barbour jackets. It's a UK website but they ship to USA. I am tempted.

Comment

filson.com has some of their products @ 50% off, shipping is $7.95 or free if you order $200.

http://www.filson.com/collections/web-specials/-cc15/

Comment

Bonobos extra 30% off sale section. Pretty good stuff too, doesn't seem to limited.

Comment

Not really around the net, but in my AmEx Blue Cash offers, there is a 25$ off 100$ purchase. Just need to log in and add the offer to your account.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                            Not really around the net, but in my AmEx Blue Cash offers, there is a 25$ off 100$ purchase. Just need to log in and add the offer to your account.
                            You can also use your Amex card to get Shoprunner for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
                              For what vendor?

Comment

J.Crew 40% Final Sale going on right now seems to be an excellent deal. Promo: SHOPHAPPY

Example: Bought a Ludlow elbow-patch sportcoat in Colburn English Tweed for $141.78. ($348.00 MSRP, onsale online for $278.00. With 40% off promo and 15% grad-school discount = $141.78). And no clothing sales tax in MA.

Not sure if this was a glitch, but J.Crew has many different Ludlow's on final sale at their flagship stores. I've found that they will find your size from other stores if they are out (even on final sale) and will adjust any in-store price if their online price is cheaper. Great customer service too.

Comment

Working...
                                X