This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonB View Post
    Thanks. Same, but they refused to refund, only would give me gilt credit. Oh well.
    If it bothers you, call back. It sounds like they changed the terms of what you bought after you bought it, which is sketchy at best and illegal at worst. If they don't comply, dispute it with your credit card issuer. ex: "I understand your return policy is to offer a credit, but Gilt changed the terms of my purchase after I bought it. I enjoy shopping on Gilt. Can you extend a one-time courtesy and refund my card?"

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
      How is the sizing of the JCP GAT? does it fits true to size or do you have to size down like chuck taylor? thx
      I normally wear a 9.5 and sized down to a 9. I have slightly wide feet and they seemed the tiniest bit narrow out of the box, but i imagine they will stretch the little i need with time.

They are great looking shoes at a great price.

Comment

Damn. Sorry to hear that guys, and apologies for the bad information. It was a pretty killer deal though. I guess there was some miscommunication between Ledbury and Gilt City.

Also, and particularly aimed at ca3l, Sierra Trading Post is running a 45% off promotion right now, which is pretty much as good as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
          All three of those shoes are terrible, even for the low price.
          Sorry friend, I was not looking at the specific shoes but more-so at the prices with discount applied. I just picked out ones with stackable discounts.

Comment

Did anybody hit the 30% off everything from JCrew that was going on? I am super pissed, I saw it last night and it applied to the Nike Killshots (usually the discounts never apply to the Nike's) but I was having problems with mobile checkout on my phone and left it to do this morning on my computer. Lo and behold, offer over, not available today. Super bummed. I sent them an email, thought I doubt they will honor it.
            "Waste no time arguing what a good man should be. Be one." – Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Sigtweed Corduroy View Post
              Did anybody hit the 30% off everything from JCrew that was going on? I am super pissed, I saw it last night and it applied to the Nike Killshots (usually the discounts never apply to the Nike's) but I was having problems with mobile checkout on my phone and left it to do this morning on my computer. Lo and behold, offer over, not available today. Super bummed. I sent them an email, thought I doubt they will honor it.
              It was supposed to end on the 24th but then they kept extending it one day at a time until today. Wonder when the next time we'll see a 30% off store wide sale from them, might be awhile. I sure took advantage while it lasted, X-mas presents for myself and the wifey.

Comment

but is the 45% discount applies to red wing 2nd from stp?
                Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                Damn. Sorry to hear that guys, and apologies for the bad information. It was a pretty killer deal though. I guess there was some miscommunication between Ledbury and Gilt City.

Also, and particularly aimed at ca3l, Sierra Trading Post is running a 45% off promotion right now, which is pretty much as good as it gets.

Comment

Where are you guys seeing this STP 45% off?

Comment

Originally posted by patelsd View Post
                    Where are you guys seeing this STP 45% off?
                    I believe this is only a discount on select items and not a coupon code which applies to all items.

Comment

Dark navy blazer from Rose & Born. Size 38. Take another 25% off, I think. Regardless, a good price for a staple piece from a great brand.

Comment

ralph lauran holiday sale:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/home/inde...ab=global_logo

25% off coupon: MERRY25

shipping is $5 or free if your order is over $195.

Good deal are the denim and supply converse looks alike for $23.00 after coupon.

Comment

Where LosRockets?
                          Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                          Dark navy blazer from Rose & Born. Size 38. Take another 25% off, I think. Regardless, a good price for a staple piece from a great brand.

Comment

Good deal are the denim and supply converse looks alike for $23.00 after coupon.
                            Same gloves that are on the frontpage for the Nordstrom sale:http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...edRacingGloves

If your hand is not small or medium they come out $10 cheaper.

Comment

I'm finding it almost impossible to resist pulling the irrational trigger on this amazing cardigan:

http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family

Hard to resist buying any of the RRL sale items, really.

Comment

Originally posted by LosRockets View Post
                                Whoops: http://www.yoox.com/us/41367210GO/it...n#sts=sr_men80

Comment

Working...
                                X