Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AE Factory, until tomorrow, has Strand Suede Brogue at $179, Patriot Suede same price, Flatiron in Black, Bourbon or Walnut at $159, and Nashua in Tan at $99.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
      This isn't so much a "Deal Around the Net" so much as a deal in store, but thought I'd provide a PSA. Both of my local J.Crew B&M stores are carrying this jacket for $200 with an additional 30% off - so $140:

Also saw this flannel jacket (the material felt very nice) on sale for $259 (I think) with an additional 30% off = $181:

Plenty of common sizes in both of those jackets (again, at my local stores). Also plenty of sweaters, especially the "Rustic Merino" ones with elbow patches, in the sale section. Not many pants, but saw some 484 and 770 cords in there - but none in my size.

I expect the sale to discount to be 40% or 50% off sale section items in store starting tomorrow (they did last year anyway).
      Stopped in two different B&M J Crews today, sale items are still at a standard 30% off, though online they're still 40%.

I agree, that gray flannel blazer feels really nice.

Ended up grabbing the similar materialed gray wool tie, a clearance wool herringbone pocket square, and a thick pair of boot socks on clearance as well. Originally went in looking for some slippers for my wife, but they were pretty picked over on sizes. I made up for striking out on the slippers with a trip to Tiffany's. I think she'll be ok with the trade off.

Comment

Cool so Tiffany's had your wife's slipper size?

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
          Cool so Tiffany's had your wife's slipper size?
          Most expensive slippers I've ever bought!

Comment

BR in store has all marked down items have a further 40% off. Online, it's 30% IIRC.

Among other things, they seem to have all the Kentfield pants, a lot of tailored Slim Fit wool pants, Cords & Merino sweaters marked down from original price and as such, eligible for a 40% off discount.

I ended up buying 3 pairs of Kentfields - cotton ones were 43$ in store (54$ online) and the wool/poly ones were 59$ in store (69$ online).

I ended up getting these 3:
            http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=685944002 (Storm Grey)
            http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=554416002 (Blue Combo)
            http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=554432002 (Charcoal Plaid)

Comment

http://fashionstealer.com/holiday-sale-compilation/

An extensive and great round up of Christmas Sales

Comment

Piperlime is having an extra 50% off all sale items with code 'extra'. Not much left in most sizes, but if you're a size 13 you'll have a field day.

Comment

Just got the Tailored fit grey cotton for 108. Originally 225. Awesome deal for a great blazer. It was reviewed on here few weeks ago

Comment

[QUOTE=jace111;144518]Just got the Tailored fit grey cotton for 108. Originally 225. Awesome deal for a great blazer. It was reviewed on here few weeks ago[/QUOTE

Now it's down to $77.49. I got it as well, jace111-let me know if yours has some wrinkling on the shoulders near the lapel right at the seam. I've seen it on every one in the stores, and not sure if it can be steamed/pressed out.

Lots of blazers and stuff marked down even further in their new 50% off sale items-things going fast.

Comment

No 4 for $200 at Brooks Brothers this year? It says 3 for $179 right now. How much of a discount is that from the regular bundle rate? With the extra 15% it comes out to $51 a shirt. Not bad but still about $10 more per shirt than in post-christmas sales years past.

Comment

Originally posted by eli cash View Post
                        No 4 for $200 at Brooks Brothers this year? It says 3 for $179 right now. How much of a discount is that from the regular bundle rate? With the extra 15% it comes out to $51 a shirt. Not bad but still about $10 more per shirt than in post-christmas sales years past.

Last year, I paid $47.70 per sport shirt this time of year. I'm content with $51, although I found very little I liked in my size. In previous years, the selection has been a lot better.

Comment

BR has 50% off sale items. That brings down their wool camel trench to $100. http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=685344002

Comment

Originally posted by Ragu View Post
                            BR has 50% off sale items. That brings down their wool camel trench to $100. http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse...&pid=685344002
                            The link you gave is to tall sizing. The standard one isn't available in anything smaller than a Large. That's the 1st one I clicked on this morning when searching through the sales section.

Comment

Allen Edmonds factory outlets are running a strange sale: $50 off one pair, or $150 off two pairs. This brings each pair of shoes to $194 + shipping.

Comment

I called Allen Edmonds to take advantage of that sale, it seems that nearly everything is "on sale" so that special does not apply. I guess if you find a second priced at first pricing, they will give you a discount. I was ready to drop $600 today, but I'll hold out for a sale on AE's website instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X