• Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like the same batch

Comment

Yep, same batch.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
        Herring Shoes is having their winter sale. It's an enormous sale this time with 100+ shoes on sale, but if it's like the last sale then most of the shoes will be gone by tomorrow.
        Dang it, I was really hoping this would be on sale (its not):

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt has started their romantically-named "Warehouse Moving SALE", aka. their Christmas sale. I'm not sure if anything is actually discounted, but I thought that some might find it worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
            http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/dem...-Show?q=Filson

pretty good deal on filson bags. is the medium duffel too big as a carry on?
            Fully packed, yes it's way too big. It's easily large enough for a week+ worth of travel.

On the other hand since it's a duffel, you can pack lightly and stuff the thing into the overhead bin pretty easily.

Comment

Raw denim for $30? anyone try a pair of 20jeans? How can raw denim be so cheap?

http://20jeans.com/spring-st-mobilit...neck-blue.html

Comment

WTF who does copywriting for that company? "Mega-well-tailored"?!

Also, to answer your question - no idea. It's been a while since I've bought a new pair of jeans.

Comment

You can sometimes get Levi's on sale for around that price. Raw denim ≠ selvedge.

Comment

Club Monaco: 30% off discounted/sale/clearance items with HAPPY30. Tons of selection.

Comment

Allen Edmonds outlets are having another sale on seconds. $159 for the walnut Flatiron, Kenilworth, or Larchmont.

Comment

Not to steer the thread away from its purpose, but does anybody own a pair of Kenilworths? I'm interested in picking them up from the seconds sale (provided they have my size); that said, nearly all of the reviews on AE's website suggest the shoes have significantly problems with bowing in the ankles, and I can't tell if the issue is that the reviewers should have gotten a different size or if it is actually an issue with the construction of the shoe.

Comment

i had the kenilworth with the bowing issue. it is beyond a sizing issue. while some people's problems may have been a sizing issue, mine was not- there is no size in which the kenilworth would not bow for me. this was confirmed with 3 AE sales reps in nyc. their recommendation was simply to not buy it.

that's not to say it won't work out for you, but there is definitely an issue with that shoe that is unavoidable for many other people.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                            i had the kenilworth with the bowing issue. it is beyond a sizing issue. while some people's problems may have been a sizing issue, mine was not- there is no size in which the kenilworth would not bow for me. this was confirmed with 3 AE sales reps in nyc. their recommendation was simply to not buy it.

that's not to say it won't work out for you, but there is definitely an issue with that shoe that is unavoidable for many other people.
                            They bow some for me, but I guess it doesn't bother me. They're still comfortable. Here's another thread with some more discussion.

Comment

Let the Red Wing madness continue!
                              Black 'Classic Moc' Boot
                              $150 for 1st quality from the lovely folks over at Nordstrom. Lots of sizes still available

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/red-wing...eCategoryId=PP

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                                Club Monaco: 30% off discounted/sale/clearance items with HAPPY30. Tons of selection.
                                Hate you
                                just blew $250 dollars. The Kennedy Chinos were a steal at $13 and a quilted jacket and navy shawl collar sweater with suede elbow patches caught my eye...
                                I was trying to save up for some Wolverine 1K's and perhaps a TOJ leather jacket too.

Comment

Working...
                                X