This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JonB View Post
    J Crew sample sale in NYC... Was just there this afternoon... a TON of button-downs for $25, including a LOT of Thomas Mason JCrew shirts - almost ALL in medium - very little small, a bit of large.
    Damnit, that's my size. Oh well, saved me some more money.

Comment

Express has a $25 off $75 sale right now, with many of their items marked down to 40% off. You can get 2 Merino sweaters for $41.94, which triggers the $25 off, for a grand total of $59. -- http://www.express.com/clothing/meri...3872/cat920009

Comment

Originally posted by Saporitoe View Post
        Express has a $25 off $75 sale right now, with many of their items marked down to 40% off. You can get 2 Merino sweaters for $41.94, which triggers the $25 off, for a grand total of $59. -- http://www.express.com/clothing/meri...3872/cat920009
        How many socks can I get for that? lol

edit: 12 pairs for $50. Not bad..

Comment

jos a bank shoe trees on sale again for $8.75 with free shipping

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...1_10050_101593

Comment

Thanks, ordered a cedar shoe rack for $12.25

Too late on the shoe trees for me, I already ordered a pair from JCrew on Cyber-Monday. Don't want to hassle with returning it.

Comment

Anyone know if JAB's gloves are good @ $25? Sizing?

Comment

Brooks Brothers is starting their annual 5 days of Giving Sale. Each day will be a different category. Today is 40% off sweaters. Usually the next few days will be 40% off dress shirts, suits/sport coats, ties, and accessories (not in that order). It should apply to their bundles also. Good time to stock up on OCBDs (3 for $$) or Suit Essentials (2 for $$$).

P.S. Everyone keep a lookout for any Barbour sales and post it if you find. I don't know all the stores that carry the jackets.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                  Thanks, ordered a cedar shoe rack for $12.25
                  You may already be hip to this, but they always picture a double rack in the stock photos. I've seen the same - what, Woodlore? - cedar shoe rack on a number of sites, and they always show it with two racks stacked. Just thought I'd point that out, in case you weren't aware. If you ordered *one* rack, I'm pretty sure you're only going to get one shelf that will hold four(?) pair of shoes/boots. FYI. You might want to grab another one, if you're hoping for the setup as pictured on the site.

Still, nice deal. That sale price makes up for that... sorta.

I'm slowly upgrading my closet/dressers/etc to incorporate more "cedar crap," as you can see on my Christmas list in that thread a little while back.

Comment

you just missed club monaco's 30% off everything, which worked on bedales.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                      Brooks Brothers is starting their annual 5 days of Giving Sale. Each day will be a different category. Today is 40% off sweaters. Usually the next few days will be 40% off dress shirts, suits/sport coats, ties, and accessories (not in that order).
                      Saw these details last night on Red Flag Deals:

Excludes BF, MTM, Harrys of London Shoes & Belts, EG Shoes, RW, Cordovan Shoes.

Dec 4th:
                      Sweaters 40% off.

Dec 5th:
                      Suits/SC/Blazers 30% off
                      Trousers 30% off

Dec 6th:
                      Women's, Boys & Girls Apparel 40% off

Dec 7th:
                      Sport Shirts, Dress Shirts 30% off
                      Ties 40% off

Dec 8th:
                      Outerwear 40% off
                      Belts, Leather Goods, Jewelry, Fragrance (incl BF), Gifts, Seasonal/Formal Accessories 40% off

Not sure if that order if set, but so far (one day in) they are following it.

Comment

Banana Republic is running 30% off "full priced items" today, however the code is working on the merchandise that has been marked down. A variety of shirts, sweaters etc. have a "now $xx.xx" label under the normal price, and the code will stack with that markdown. Not sure if it's a risk to wait for the next 40% off code, but it's bringing things like slim fit sweaters to $38.

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                          Just ordered a bunch of jcp line stuff: oxford and poplin shirts and cotton sweaters. All were $12-14 each. Used code FALLAIR for additional 15% off.
                          Found myself at JCP during lunch time and found more of the JCP line of oxford and poplin shirts in the clearance section. Bought 3 more, perfect for my casual work environment and can't beat the price of $12 each.

Comment

Did anyone else know that Sierra Trading Post has Red Wings? A pretty wide selection, all seconds, but they should be steals if there is ever a X% off code that applies to them. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/men...ritage~b~4167/

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                              Did anyone else know that Sierra Trading Post has Red Wings? A pretty wide selection, all seconds, but they should be steals if there is ever a X% off code that applies to them. http://www.sierratradingpost.com/men...ritage~b~4167/
                              News to me. I know they frequently carry 1000 Mile 2nds. I seem to recall some folks on here having issues with receiving really jacked up 1000 Mile 2nds from STP... Anyone have any experience? Otherwise I'm all over a pair of those. Some of the styles look like they're from the BB x RW collection.

Comment

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/men...ritage~b~4167/

AUKNOV3 is 25% off

Just started a thread on this, its the first time ive seen them but its a truly amazing deal
                                but hurry I posted this to reddit so Im not sure how long it will last

Comment

Working...
                                X