Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Select items 40% off at Barney's: http://www.barneys.com/on/demandware...le&prefv1=true

Comment

Originally posted by mdwsta4 View Post
      GAP is currently running a 40% off select styles and you can get another 20% off by entering GAPLOVE at checkout. That brings the cost of their OCBD to $23!!
      Even better is the 25% off coupon you get for signing up for their mailing list on the home page.

Comment

got the shamus trench from bonobos. I regret nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by mr. mr. View Post
          got the shamus trench from bonobos. I regret nothing.
          Navy Notthingham and a charcoal merino crew. No regrets ever.
          6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Looks like new styles have been added to the suit supply outlet. It might have been there already for other sizes, but a Napoli charcoal pinstripe is now there for 40L. It's much more of a staple suit than the other fashion forward options that have made their way to the outlet.

Comment

I picked up the trench as well, because I've been looking for one. I tried two from Suitsupply - both were gorgeous and good quality, but one was too long (to knees even though pics showed it mid-thigh?), the other had some details I didn't love. I'm not a big fan of covered plackets, so this one may go back also - we'll see.

Considering getting the Navy Nottingham also - I'd prefer the JCrew Navy English Wool but waiting for that to go on deep discount. I could buy this as a hedge...

Comment

I have to stop checking the Suit Supply Outlet website

Comment

I do wish the merino sweaters didn't have that contrast stripe on the side. That's a detail I can do without.

Comment

@LosRockets - I'm not sure. I kind of like it on the camel sweater I got in last week.

Comment

Originally posted by mistab View Post
                      I have to stop checking the Suit Supply Outlet website
                      No you don't, you should buy all their 36s or 34 jackets, so i don't have to.

Comment

As mentioned, Gap has 40% off a lot of items already, but the major deals of the day are the $19 sweaters... MERINO WOOL and/or COTTON CASHMERE. ONLY $19. Holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                          As mentioned, Gap has 40% off a lot of items already, but the major deals of the day are the $19 sweaters... MERINO WOOL and/or COTTON CASHMERE. ONLY $19. Holy crap.
                          And as mentioned in another thread, you can stack the 25% off coupon you get for signing up to the Gap e-mail list. Brings them down to $14.25 plus tax.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                            No you don't, you should buy all their 36s or 34 jackets, so i don't have to.
                            I bought seven 36 suits so I did my part.

Comment

Jos A Bank: Cashmere Scarves and All Leather Gloves for $29.99

I ordered myself the Blackwater Cashmere Scarf and Lambskin-Cashmere lined Leather gloves for $59. No shipping or taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                                Huge fan of their merinos. Size down.

Comment

Working...
                                X