X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gentry nyc 20% off
    Code "FLASH20"

Lots of good shoes to be had: Oak Street Boot Makers, Eastland Made in Maine, Grenson to name a few.
    Last edited by aqwayne93; November 22, 2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Lands End navy silk-knit tie in their "On the Counter" section for $11. They would still get you with shipping I believe. I own one and have practically worn it out over the last few years...

http://www.landsend.com/products/men...7?CM_MERCH=OTC

Comment

Maybe we should have a separate thread for Black Friday Deals. So we can have a go-to place. Already seeing some pre-Black Friday sales.

Comment

Just got the AE seconds sale email - $100 off select styles now through 12/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
            Yeah, those are it. I've been wanting them ever since the Amoks didn't work out for me due to being too slim in the toe area. I've been looking at other sand suede chukkas in the meantime but told myself it was worth holding out for the ones I really wanted. I just hope they fit my foot once they arrive.

The 403's you got are black I'm assuming since that's the only color I see on their site?
            i got the 403 in brown, since i called their b&m store in Chicago and have them ship to southern CA.

How you like your 405 shell from jcrew?

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
              I just ordered the Barbour Dept B. Commander Jacket. Damn you, Jack Bauer. WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!!!

Same jacket as in Skyfall. I wanted something slimmer than the usual Barbour. They said to size up from your usual size, so I got a medium. No charge for shipping or sales tax. Sizes may be limited. There was only the option of small or medium.

I will report back after I receive it, I hope it fits.
              could you take some fit pictures once you receive your Barbour jacket, so we can compare your fit with 007.

I worked for CTU.

Comment

Bad news. I won't be getting my Barbour Commander Jacket. I got this email today:

"Dear Haberdash Client,

Thank you very much for your recent order. Unfortunately the item you ordered is not available. Our 1/3 Off One Item promotion generated an overwhelming response both in-store and online. Many popular brands including the brand you ordered sold out before we were able to pull the items from our stock. Your order has been cancelled and we encourage you to use the promo code again to purchase a different item.

We are very sorry for the error and appreciate your understanding.

Regards,
                Haberdash Client Services"

I wasn't quick enough on the trigger. They only have size small left available. I re-measured my shirt and jacket, and the small would definitely be too tight and short. This would have been a great deal. I never saw this priced so low.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                  How you like your 405 shell from jcrew?
                  It wasn't shell, but horween chromoxcel or however you spell it. I've really only tried the 1 shoe on inside the house for a few minutes and it was very comfortable. I can't actually wear them until I get this cast off and I'm able to walk again in normal shoes.

Comment

Double sided garment brush for £14.95 (GBP) + £5.50 (GBP) shipping. This brush runs $90 (CAD) retail. Payed $36 on ebay. Wood soap bowl, with soap, available as well.

http://stores.ebay.com/Kentbrushes

Comment

Timex Weekender Watches

Timex Weekender Watches for $19.99 @ Amazon - Daily Deal for 11/23/13.

six style choices.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=gb1h_img...d_p=1673798022

Today only, Timex Weekender watches for women and men are priced at just $19.99. Choose from six top-selling casual styles featuring striped or solid nylon straps, quartz movements, an Indiglo night light, and water-resistance up to 30 meters (99 feet). Select styles.

Discount only applies to items shipped and sold by Amazon.com. This offer is valid today only, November 23, 2013, and while supplies last.
                      ›Return to Gold Box

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                        33% off at haberdash.com
                        code: OURGIFT,

ppl over in reddit said it works on the alden. I can't find the 403 on their site, only saw the 401 in black. if i wear 7.5 in IR, should i get 7.5 in the alden? or 7.0 in the alden.
                        thanks

http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/brands/
                        The code seems to no longer work. I'm guessing it was just a 1 day deal?

Comment

Supposed to go until tomorrow. Apparently you can call their store in Chicago and do phone orders, too. Have some extra stock at their physical locations. ymmv

Comment

code still works for me. has to be a full price item.

Comment

Originally posted by vwpokerchamp View Post
                              code still works for me. has to be a full price item.
                              This is so bad, wish I had my Christmas money now!

Comment

Originally posted by JGL View Post
                                Double sided garment brush for £14.95 (GBP) + £5.50 (GBP) shipping. This brush runs $90 (CAD) retail. Payed $36 on ebay. Wood soap bowl, with soap, available as well.

http://stores.ebay.com/Kentbrushes
                                is there any stores in the US that sell that double brush for cheaper than email?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X