This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
    it should work on reg price items, but not sale item. Those Alden is a pretty good price with the 33% off code, way better than the jcrew 25% off a few mths back.

if the alden model you want is OOS online, contact their b&m store and order via phone. I was able to get the alden 403 in brown for $326.26 shipped to CA, and no taxes. good luck.
    Sweet! I swore I wasn't going to buy anything else but I got the unlined suede chukkas in tan that I've been wanting forever for $325.62 shipped. They didn't have the size online but did in the store. The store price was $486 vs the $460 online but that is still a much better deal than I could have found anywhere else.

Comment

I was able to get the alden 403 in brown for $326.26 shipped to CA, and no taxes. good luck.
      that's a super deal.

I don't need any more shoes, but I am looking at their Barbour jackets now.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
        that's a super deal.

no bedales/beauforts? boooooo

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
          that's a super deal.

that is indeed a slick deal, and I don't have to pay taxes and wait 6 months if i order from jcrew. lol

yes you do need more shoes.

Comment

Not sure if anyone noticed but Filson is in that list too. Their 256 bag for $150 shipped is a pretty damn good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
              Sweet! I swore I wasn't going to buy anything else but I got the unlined suede chukkas in tan that I've been wanting forever for $325.62 shipped. They didn't have the size online but did in the store. The store price was $486 vs the $460 online but that is still a much better deal than I could have found anywhere else.
              is this the one you ordered Vicious49?

http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/prod....//4526193____

Those are some sexy boots, too bad i order the 403, since i can't afford the suede unlined chukka boot.

Comment

Yeah, those are it. I've been wanting them ever since the Amoks didn't work out for me due to being too slim in the toe area. I've been looking at other sand suede chukkas in the meantime but told myself it was worth holding out for the ones I really wanted. I just hope they fit my foot once they arrive.

The 403's you got are black I'm assuming since that's the only color I see on their site?

Comment

Just ordered a bunch of jcp line stuff: oxford and poplin shirts and cotton sweaters. All were $12-14 each. Used code FALLAIR for additional 15% off.

Comment

I've been looking at other sand suede chukkas in the meantime but told myself it was worth holding out for the ones I really wanted. I just hope they fit my foot once they arrive.
                    Hopefully you can find more to wear them with than I can. I picked up some tan Amoks this summer, but only wore them a handful of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                      http://www.jcpenney.com/shoes/cleara...317005941M.tif

JCP Army Trainers for 26.24 with code FRNDFAM. Review says to size down. I'm ordering a few pairs to check for sizing.
                      Meant to follow up on this....how did the sizing work out for you?

Comment

33% off at haberdash.com
                        code: OURGIFT,

http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/brands/
                        I just ordered the Barbour Dept B. Commander Jacket. Damn you, Jack Bauer. WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!!!

Same jacket as in Skyfall. I wanted something slimmer than the usual Barbour. They said to size up from your usual size, so I got a medium. No charge for shipping or sales tax. Sizes may be limited. There was only the option of small or medium.

I will report back after I receive it, I hope it fits.

Comment

33% off at haberdash.com
                          code: OURGIFT,

ppl over in reddit said it works on the alden. I can't find the 403 on their site, only saw the 401 in black. if i wear 7.5 in IR, should i get 7.5 in the alden? or 7.0 in the alden.
                          thanks

http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/brands/
                          It definitely works on Alden. I have a pair of these on the way:

I love my Alden longwings! Might as well have the suede all weather version too! Time to order that suede protector from Leffot...

Comment

Yeah, those are it. I've been wanting them ever since the Amoks didn't work out for me due to being too slim in the toe area. I've been looking at other sand suede chukkas in the meantime but told myself it was worth holding out for the ones I really wanted. I just hope they fit my foot once they arrive.

The 403's you got are black I'm assuming since that's the only color I see on their site?
                            Did you return the Amoks - if not, are we the same size?! 10D?

Comment

I posted a New Balance thing a while ago from activerideshop.com and this isn't nearly as good of a deal, but still <$40.

http://www.shoebuy.com/new-balance-ml574/512166

with code EMLBBFRIENDSFAM13 for 25% off.

I saw a pair here before in WIWT (I think Vicious? owns the Navy/Yellow colorway).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                                Did you return the Amoks - if not, are we the same size?! 10D?
                                9D. I returned them a few months ago.

Originally posted by dnugget View Post

I saw a pair here before in WIWT (I think Vicious? owns the Navy/Yellow colorway).
                                Yeah, that was me. Thanks for posting that deal last time.

Comment

Working...
                                X