This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zcm View Post
    Is it a store wide sale or is there a coupon? Gotta stop by the mall tomorrow and make a return to macy's anyway. Took a shot on these: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/a...t%26slotId%3D2 for 55 last week. Woof! They do not look good in person.
    They were on the clearance rack.

- sent from my iPad.

Comment

Timex Ameritus is discounted at amazon right now for 27 with free shipping. I just bought one, discount shows up in the cart with no code needed.

Comment

20% off all footwear at Tres Bien Shop on top of VAT being removed. Discount automatically appears in cart. Lots of good stuff: Church's, Buttero, Common Projects, MMM, etc.

Comment

there's gonna be duty fees to the states though?

Comment

Just wondering, does anyone have any experience with Cordings suits? All suits that were regularly £595 are £375 right now.
            http://www.cordings.co.uk/menswear/city-suits

Half-canvassed, but the trousers look really nice with a button fly and side tabs. Working cuffs on the jacket sleeve. Just wondering if anyone knew what the fit was like and how the sleeve length usually runs.

I really want a pair of their moleskin trousers too: http://www.cordings.co.uk/menswear/trousers/moleskin-1
            Shipping to the US is a deal breaker for just a pair of trousers though.

Comment

Anyone size 7.5 or 13 in Redwings? Seems like a killer deal. Wish they had my size. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/red-wing...esults-_-1_1_B

Also in black.

Comment

Uniqlo wine corduroy blazer featured by Joe this fall is down to $50 from $70. Just pulled the trigger.

http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifew...ale#sizeSelect

Comment

Brooks Brothers has another 30% off corporate member sale today only. Works on everything, but you need to have a corporate membership card.

I just called in yesterday afternoon and ordered two sport coats shipped to the local store for me to try on. I will only keep one of them (assuming it fits well) and return the other. I currently only have one sport coat in my wardrobe (a solid navy cashmere 2-button).

Which color would be better?

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post
                    Brooks Brothers has another 30% off corporate member sale today only. Works on everything, but you need to have a corporate membership card.

I just called in yesterday afternoon and ordered two sport coats shipped to the local store for me to try on. I will only keep one of them (assuming it fits well) and return the other. I currently only have one sport coat in my wardrobe (a solid navy cashmere 2-button).

Neither one is really my thing, but I think the second could work for some. Not feeling the tartan.

Comment

Originally posted by LCDR View Post

I actually really like the tartan, but if you already own a blue blazer, the brown windowpane might be more versatile in terms of expanding your wardrobe. Honestly if I were you, I'd try them both on, and go with which looks the best on you - go with your gut. Just make sure you really like it, because those aren't cheap.

Comment

Bonobos 30% off Sale items. Code FALL30

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaygolf View Post
                          Bonobos 30% off Sale items. Code FALL30
                          Seems to be working on those Grenson navy suede chukkas..

Comment

33% off at haberdash.com
                            code: OURGIFT,

ppl over in reddit said it works on the alden. I can't find the 403 on their site, only saw the 401 in black. if i wear 7.5 in IR, should i get 7.5 in the alden? or 7.0 in the alden.
                            thanks

http://korvue.shophaberdash.com/brands/

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                              33% off at haberdash.com
                              code: OURGIFT
                              Does this work on everything or limited to something specific like shoes, outerwear, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by BoneStock View Post
                                Does this work on everything or limited to something specific like shoes, outerwear, etc.?
                                it should work on reg price items, but not sale item. Those Alden is a pretty good price with the 33% off code, way better than the jcrew 25% off a few mths back.

if the alden model you want is OOS online, contact their b&m store and order via phone. I was able to get the alden 403 in brown for $326.26 shipped to CA, and no taxes. good luck.
                                Last edited by jackbauer24; November 21, 2013, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X