Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugh and Crye makes great shirts and they have a code for 35% off right now. Brings a shirt down to $55.

CODE: FIRSTDIBS35

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
      Well, don't worry - you may not end up getting everything you ordered anyway. Did anyone else receive this email:

Thank you for purchasing with Suitsupply on our brand new online outlet store (order number: xxx).

Due to unexpected popularity, it can take up to 5 additional business days for your order to be dispatched. Should the availability of your products change, you will receive a personal notification.

We apologize for any inconvenience in advance and hope you enjoy your purchase.

Kind regards,
      Suitsupply Customer Care
      I got that e-mail (ordered on Monday) and just called customer service today; he said it was just shipped out today, but from a warehouse in Europe.

So it might still work out.

Comment

Some crazy good deals at the Steven Alan sample sale:
        https://www.stevenalan.com/View-All/...efault,sc.html
        Jackets that were $575 for $99, etc.

Comment

Asks for a coupon code?

Comment

Any idea how long the Hugh and Crye deal lasts for? I'm going to the area in a week and wondering whether I could order in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Volker View Post
              Any idea how long the Hugh and Crye deal lasts for? I'm going to the area in a week and wondering whether I could order in person.
              Ends Sunday 11/17 at midnight. Not sure if it's valid in-store or not, but I don't see why it wouldn't be.

Comment

Originally posted by thepenguin99 View Post
                Asks for a coupon code?
                Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                Some crazy good deals at the Steven Alan sample sale:
                https://www.stevenalan.com/View-All/...efault,sc.html
                Jackets that were $575 for $99, etc.
                Verified... Fred, can you give the code?
                6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Hmm, doesn't seem to ask for a code for me. Try WELCOMEAUTUMN, does that work?

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                    Hmm, doesn't seem to ask for a code for me. Try WELCOMEAUTUMN, does that work?
                    I went through secondary methods (aka StyleForum) to get into the sample sale, weird thing is that the link looks exactly the same, but here it is again: https://www.stevenalan.com/View-All/...efault,sc.html

Didn't find anything that I like in my size though, looks like it has been picked pretty clean :/.

Comment

The suit separates are a ridiculous deal, but I don't know how they fit and they are final sale. I picked up the burgundy cowichan sweater.

Comment

Hey Fred, how do you feel about the mix fabrics though? For example, the cowichan sweater is actually a mix of wool/nylon. The jackets are also a mix as well.

Comment

Originally posted by docka View Post
                          Hey Fred, how do you feel about the mix fabrics though? For example, the cowichan sweater is actually a mix of wool/nylon. The jackets are also a mix as well.
                          I dunno, I'll find out I guess! Sort of hoping the nylon is just the little flecks in there to give it some visual interest, but I won't know for sure 'til it arrives. The jackets I automatically ruled out anything with poly, so really the only thing available was the Fenton in Charcoal Melange. It looks like a pretty great deal actually, but I don't know how it fits, and there are no returns. (I also don't really need another charcoal suit.)

Comment

Originally posted by Ecou12 View Post
                            Hugh and Crye makes great shirts and they have a code for 35% off right now. Brings a shirt down to $55.

CODE: FIRSTDIBS35
                            I tried this one out on a shirt costing $85. It said the coupon was not valid for this purchase. Sigh.

Comment

Heads up, that barn jacket from AE is now on clearance. $89 before a 60% off deal in store.

- sent from my iPad.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                                Heads up, that barn jacket from AE is now on clearance. $89 before a 60% off deal in store.

- sent from my iPad.
                                Is it a store wide sale or is there a coupon? Gotta stop by the mall tomorrow and make a return to macy's anyway. Took a shot on these: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/a...t%26slotId%3D2 for 55 last week. Woof! They do not look good in person.

Comment

Working...
                                X