This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
    Sorry for the confusion - yes the jacket can be had online for $100, the point of my post was to check in store where it may be cheaper - in my local store it was $65 for the jacket. The pants were on the sale rack too, but I didn't check the price - but even if you bought the pants online (where they are on sale for $40), you could have the WHOLE SUIT for $105 - that's $65 for the in-store jacket, and $40 for the online pants. The pants in store may also have been cheaper than online, but I don't know for sure. I suspect they would be since I bought them from the store weeks ago for $50, and I'm sure they're further reduced by now. So based on the above, if $35 makes a difference to you, then maybe check your local store before ordering the whole suit online (for $145)
    Respect.

Comment

20% off at Gentry with code TAKE20 through Sunday. Personally, I like these two Oak Streets:
      http://gentrynyc.com/collections/oak...ck-trench-boot

http://gentrynyc.com/collections/oak...al-trench-boot

Comment

I already have Wolverine 1k's in cxl, I don't need the Oak Streets...right? Seriously though, I don't think you'll find these boots discounted very often, so 20% is a pretty solid deal.

Comment

thecorner.com is having a a 30% off with the code "crazy30" which brings some of these Mark McNairy's down under the $300 mark. If you're looking for something a bit wild, some of these are really dope. I'm trying my damndest not to cop these black boots for $255.

http://www.thecorner.com/searchResul...=U&norewrite=1

Some good Grenson's as well, though you can sometimes find some of these cheaper on Barney's Warehouse sales or some other places.

http://www.thecorner.com/searchResul...=U&norewrite=1

These navy wingtip ankle boots are particularly nice.

Keep in mind thecorner.com is affiliated with yoox somehow so they have the same $6 return fee.

I really should NOT buy those black boots.

-e

Comment

Posted this is Recent purchases by mistake. Sorry fellas, I hate doing this on my phone.

Anyone else get an email from macys with a coupon code for an extra 25% off $100 or more? Code is PRIV.

Doesn't say anything that I have seen that says you need to use your macys card. With the Veterans Day sales they are having this could be decent. Haven't checked out macys in a while. I'm gonna check out the local store over lunch and see if there is anything worth purchasing.

Comment

The wife just tried that code and another one she had last night for 25% off and it didn't work. There was a comforter she was looking at last night that was $200 and the code worked. This morning it's $160 and the code does not apply. I'm guessing they might not let you stack the code on top of the current 2 day sale they're having.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                The wife just tried that code and another one she had last night for 25% off and it didn't work. There was a comforter she was looking at last night that was $200 and the code worked. This morning it's $160 and the code does not apply. I'm guessing they might not let you stack the code on top of the current 2 day sale they're having.
                Hmm I guess I didn't mention this but the code does say menswear. I didn't think people would be buying other things. My bad. The code will stack on menswear only apparently. The email has some examples of "great buys"

Comment

Looks like it can be used on the Allen Edmonds page.. brings the Strands down to $260.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                    Looks like it can be used on the Allen Edmonds page.. brings the Strands down to $260.
                    Saw that. Still more than the nordstroms anniversary sale though. At least I think they were 220ish. Hoping they might be around that again during the mens annual sale.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
                      Hmm I guess I didn't mention this but the code does say menswear. I didn't think people would be buying other things. My bad. The code will stack on menswear only apparently. The email has some examples of "great buys"
                      Sorry, she just happened to be looking for it last night so that's the 1st thing I tried it on.

Originally posted by mcadamsandwich View Post
                      Good to know. I have a friend who works there so using his discount it comes out even cheaper. Too bad I'm not in to AE's anymore since they don't fit my feet very well.

Comment

Vente-privee has a Sebago sale going on right now. Good deals on Sebago x Filson boots with waxed canvas details. They also have a few boat shoes with Horween Chromexcel leather for like $65! For example:

https://m.us.venteprivee.com/mobile/.../11296/1108890

Thought I would share because I purchased some Horween leather Sebagos this summer (unfortunately for quite a bit more), and they are truly beautiful shoes. The Horween leather is the real deal in my opinion.

Comment

Saw this Citizen Navitimer on a brown strap at my local Costco for $160.

http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-Drive-...en+chronograph

Ben

Comment

Umm...guys...

us.suitsupply.com/outlet

code: EARLYACCESS

Gonna give the Roma Brown Check and the Blue Derbies a go.

Comment

Originally posted by cotoks View Post
                              Umm...guys...

us.suitsupply.com/outlet

code: EARLYACCESS

Gonna give the Roma Brown Check and the Blue Derbies a go.
                              Code "EARLYACCESS" doesn't let me in. It clocks but just reloads the same "enter code".
                              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by diversification View Post
                                Code "EARLYACCESS" doesn't let me in. It clocks but just reloads the same "enter code".
                                worked for me. $259 for suits, $149 for really nice looking oxfords...

Anyone have experience with their shoes?

Comment

Working...
                                X