X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
    Banana Republic 40% off full price: DG83F17F681N
    Used this to pick up a pair of Aiden chinos, thanks John!

Comment

Doesn't look like anyone has mentioned it yet... But Amazon has a sale on Beeswax CDBs. $84, combined with a 20% off code brings them down to $67. So if anyone here doesn't have them yet, this could be a good time. I just picked up a pair myself.

Comment

What is the 20% off code?

Comment

It's the discount you get for signing up for Amazon's shoes newsletter. You only get one code though, but you can make new accounts and get further discount codes that way. They work on all shoes.

Comment

Can anyone who purchased clarify the size on this Thompson coat? Usually wear a 38 S. Wondering if I can get away with a 38/r if it runs a little chopped. The price of it ($138 on a bad day) just keeps winking at me. thanks.

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...wn-herringbone

Comment

Originally posted by Pepetito View Post
              Can anyone who purchased clarify the size on this Thompson coat? Usually wear a 38 S. Wondering if I can get away with a 38/r if it runs a little chopped. The price of it ($138 on a bad day) just keeps winking at me. thanks.

http://factory.jcrew.com/mens-clothi...wn-herringbone
              Do you have any of the other Thompson jackets? If so, it fits just about the same as the rest of them, but maybe just a touch slimmer than the wool suit jackets. A 36R fits me with almost all jackets, but I wear a 36S with the Thompson jackets, mainly for sleeve length.

Comment

I don't and the closest store is about an hour away. I could always take a drive but tying to save a potentially wasted mission. Mainly concerned if its even worth my time to buy the "regular" as opposed to the "short" I would normally buy if they carried it. I dont want this thing hanging past my fingertips.

Comment

Shoebank boot sale:

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh shit fred...
                    My cocktail videos >

Comment

Fred,

How did you get word of this? Is there an email list that one can subscribe to?

Comment

i think this one was sent out on the retail mailing list, probably a blast email

you can also ask freeport to add you to any sales notifications, jennifer @ freeport sent me an email regarding this sale on monday

Comment

Thanks fey

Comment

I thought I would also share this tidbit: the Jeffersonville, OH Allen Edmonds Outlet store is part of a Tanger Outlet. I received a set of coupons for 20% off at participating outlets, and AE is participating. I called yesterday and they honored the coupon for an over the phone purchase. Only catch, it can only be applied towards full price factory second shoes (i.e. no close outs or sale stacking). Still, not a bad option for an additional discount on factory seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by Trueflame View Post
                              Doesn't look like anyone has mentioned it yet... But Amazon has a sale on Beeswax CDBs. $84, combined with a 20% off code brings them down to $67. So if anyone here doesn't have them yet, this could be a good time. I just picked up a pair myself.
                              just grabbed a pair, been waiting for a good deal to come around. Thanks. Only 3 left in size 10!

Comment

Great deal, I paid $84 with the coupon less than a month ago. I may try to see if I can get a price match.
                                5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Working...
                                X