Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred just PM me first, instead of putting them in swap and shop right away, were the same size :P

Comment

i'm supposed to be budgeting for others' xmas presents...

but... any discounts on marlows?

Comment

Originally posted by Focuspants View Post
        Fred just PM me first, instead of putting them in swap and shop right away, were the same size :P
        Will do! Still pondering ...

Comment

Someone on SF said to use code MPRE13 to get the discount, I just tried it and it worked for me. Now to walk away from my computer and not buy more shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
            i'm supposed to be budgeting for others' xmas presents...

but... any discounts on marlows?
            Nope, not this time I guess. Brown Lindricks are on sale, but they are calf now, not cordovan. Lots of Italian made RL shoes, but I don't know who makes what with the Italians.

Comment

Originally posted by trash View Post
              Someone on SF said to use code MPRE13 to get the discount, I just tried it and it worked for me. Now to walk away from my computer and not buy more shoes.
              Nice! Thanks! Copped wifey some boots

Comment

Pretty good price on Walkover plain suede bucks. Wish I could afford a pair in navy at the moment:
                http://www.saksoff5th.com/suede-derb...sz=126&start=1

also they have navy and grey walkover chukkas for $8 more.

Comment

LLBean is running a 20% off your entire order until Monday. I got an email so I'm not sure if the promo is for everyone or limited to those receiving the email.

I can't remember seeing them run anything over 10% off so I am strongly considering ordering some Bean boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                    LLBean is running a 20% off your entire order until Monday. I got an email so I'm not sure if the promo is for everyone or limited to those receiving the email.

I can't remember seeing them run anything over 10% off so I am strongly considering ordering some Bean boots.
                    Did they provide a code or a link?

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                      Did they provide a code or a link?
                      I clicked on the link in the email but at the bottom it said if I use it in the store to give them my unique promo code. That's why I was thinking it might be similar to STP where it is somewhat personalized.

Comment

http://www.jcpenney.com/shoes/cleara...317005941M.tif

JCP Army Trainers for 26.24 with code FRNDFAM. Review says to size down. I'm ordering a few pairs to check for sizing.
                        5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

JCP trainers? That's pretty cool. They don't look bad either.

Comment

Any idea on the sizing?
                            EDIT: I really should read first
                            My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

For those of you who don't check this thread on styleforum, Charles Tyrwhitt is offering their one-shirt-plus-a-tie for $39.50 (+$10 shipping to the US).

http://www.ctshirts.com/Default.aspx...||||||||||||||
                              Last edited by emynd; October 28, 2013, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Banana Republic 40% off full price: DG83F17F681N
                                6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Working...
                                X