Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it appears that the Billy Reid Friends and Family Event discount can be applied to the Bond Peacoat

Comment

Originally posted by ravi View Post
      it appears that the Billy Reid Friends and Family Event discount can be applied to the Bond Peacoat
      Yep, my order went through. Awesome deal, thanks for posting. I'd been eyeing it for a while and liked the charcoal more than the super dark navy, so this was a no-brainer.

Comment

Originally posted by AJG Esq View Post
        Yep, my order went through. Awesome deal, thanks for posting. I'd been eyeing it for a while and liked the charcoal more than the super dark navy, so this was a no-brainer.
        awesome! I'm glad I could help. I prefer the navy but you really can't go wrong with either.

Comment

Has this been posted? $20 off all of Bonobos travel jeans with code WEEKENDTRAVEL; brings them down to $78 a pair. Not the best deal in the world but it's something. Plus we rarely see codes like this from Bonobos anymore. Makes me miss the good old days.

Edit: Looks to also work on the pair of travel jeans that's in the sale section. Only color is an off-white, but there are plenty of sizes left. Code brings them down to $58.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric F View Post
            Has this been posted? $20 off all of Bonobos travel jeans with code WEEKENDTRAVEL; brings them down to $78 a pair. Not the best deal in the world but it's something. Plus we rarely see codes like this from Bonobos anymore. Makes me miss the good old days.
            An ordinary $25 referral code would get you a better discount. They don't stack as far as I know.
            My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Received a mailer for the Brooks Brothers Corporate Event - 30% off regularly priced items on October 17th. Requires a corporate membership card. Avail online and in-stores.

Comment

I got a 20% off at Jcrew Factory email from Capital One (credit card). there was no code but I called Jcrew and they stacked the discount. got a bunch of shirts and sweaters.

Comment

BR is having a sale of 40% off. Blazers excluded, but suits are included.

Jcrew is doing the opposite at 25% off.

Comment

the daily hookup has an indochino deal - $500 gets you a suit, shirt, tie, and pocket square (a $636 value)

Comment

Originally posted by thatbrownguy View Post
                      the daily hookup has an indochino deal - $500 gets you a suit, shirt, tie, and pocket square (a $636 value)
                      Yeah... I'm gonna go with not worth it. The last 3 things you said are probably bought elsewhere. For $40 you can get a shirt + tie from Charles Tyrwhitt that are probably going to be of equal quality. A white cotton/linen square is essential and you can probably get a 3-pack for $9.99 (cotton). So for $450 can you get a better fitting and better quality suit? Yes. SuitSupply. J. Crew and eHaberdasher on sales (the latter is rolling out a half-canvassed version soon which will easily fall into this range).

Comment

[QUOTE=zcm;133710]BR is having a sale of 40% off. Blazers excluded, but suits are included.

QUOTE]

Not sure this is correct. Suit pants are included but suit coats are NOT included. At least the code did not ring up for me.

Comment

good to know LosRockets - thanks!

Comment

[QUOTE=RyanK;133774]
                            Originally posted by zcm View Post
                            BR is having a sale of 40% off. Blazers excluded, but suits are included.

QUOTE]

Not sure this is correct. Suit pants are included but suit coats are NOT included. At least the code did not ring up for me.
                            Sorry I think it might only be the monogram collection.

Comment

Suits are included in the sale IIRC. The Monogram + Heritage collections and their active wear stuff are excluded.

Comment

Jos A bank has their tailored fit topcoats on sale for $97 bucks and free shipping. Tons of sizes left, only in grey though.

Just got this one to try.

http://www.josbank.com/menswear/shop...1_10050_406334

Comment

Working...
                                X