This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
    I believe those Gilt coupons were only good through 9/17.
    Yeah, my bad - sorry for the mis-information guys (that's two strikes in as many weeks! I've gotta work on my fact checking!)

Comment

Some good deals at Epaulet right now: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale

Comment

JCrew.com has 40% off sale items - EXTRA40

The Abington briefcase is now down to 47

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/a...SaleItem=false

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post

FYI - the code is working on the VANS canvas sneakers.

Comment

Originally posted by pratyk View Post

Snagged the Abingdon bag in Navy but had to use the 25% code since I picked up some jeans for my wife which were at full price (figures, she just paid full price for another pair Friday evening at our local store). Hit the free shipping mark which almost brought the bag down to the 40% off price level.

Hoping the bag works out, I have a 15" work laptop that is a beast when it comes to weight.

Comment

40% off full price at BR:
              BG88Z2DWGWCJ

Comment

FYI J Crew's Extra40 has free shipping now, no minimum.

Comment

DVOR.com (flash sale site for Optics Planet) is having a designer sunglasses sale at the moment. Have to sign up and all that like the rest of the similar sites.
                  http://www.dvor.com/designer-eyewear...013-10-09.html

Includes $30 AO aviators and various Ray-Bans and such. I got my AO aviators from a previous sale on DVOR (along with a few other things here and there).

Comment

Nevermind. The BR code above worked on the second try.

Comment

Does anyone know of a coupon code for JCF? They are running a site wide 50% off deal, no coupon needed. I was thinking it would be possible to stack a code on top of it.

Comment

From Slick deals...

H & M online offer 30% off, free shipping over $50
                        Code 0835, Ends 10/10
                        Free shipping on orders over $50, offer is applied at checkout, Ends 10/14

NOTE: Merchandise purchased online CANNOT be returned at H&M Stores. There is a $6 return delivery fee.

Some people are able to get codes to stack.... applied 7913 first, then 0835, then logged out/in.

30% off all, then an additional 40% off my highest priced item, plus free shipping.

Comment

Not cheap by any means, but J.Fitzpatrick from theshoesnobblog.com is having a sale on some overstock items of his: £200 for shoes, £225 for boots. Shipping to the US is a whopping £35 unfortunately, otherwise I might jump on this. 20% VAT is subtracted at check-out for US customers, though. Some of these shoes are a bit on the quirky side, but there's also some beautiful staples.

Sale shoes can be found here:
                          http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2013/...shoe-sale.html

Some pics:

Informational Facts:

- Shoes are all goodyear welted

- Shoes are made in Spain

- All leather soles have closed channels, rubber soles have open channel

- All fit fairly standard e.g. if you usually take a UK10, then you should also take a UK10 in mine

- Last TMG fits similarly to C&J 341

- Last JKF fits close to C&J 358, subsequently C&J 348 fits similarly too, but is more elongated

- Lasts TMG (more rounded) & JKF (more pointed) made from my personal bespoke lasts (but obviously adjusted to fit the average foot). Last TMG was made by Tony Gaziano, Last JKF was made by me whilst at Stefano Bemer’s, under his guidance. Last MCF is an existing last with a proven fit.

- Fully leather lined

- Uppers are French Calfskin, suede is from England

- Soles are chestnut tanned, supplied from Italy

- Slight bevelled waists (not like a G&G however)
                          Last edited by emynd; October 11, 2013, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shockemags View Post
                            From Slick deals...

H & M online offer 30% off, free shipping over $50
                            Code 0835, Ends 10/10
                            Free shipping on orders over $50, offer is applied at checkout, Ends 10/14

NOTE: Merchandise purchased online CANNOT be returned at H&M Stores. There is a $6 return delivery fee.

Some people are able to get codes to stack.... applied 7913 first, then 0835, then logged out/in.

30% off all, then an additional 40% off my highest priced item, plus free shipping.
                            H&M online store is probably the weirdest store I've ever seen. They don't even have a freaking order number, which is beyond my imagination how messy and inefficient their operations are.

Comment

Originally posted by flyinghippo View Post
                              H&M online store is probably the weirdest store I've ever seen. They don't even have a freaking order number, which is beyond my imagination how messy and inefficient their operations are.
                              Yeah, and they don't offer price adjustments. I had placed an order for some items right before the 30%off sale - they wouldn't do a price adjustment. Instead its all going back, and I've reordered everything! Worth it to save $30 but how dumb is that? Instead they need to process the return, and the new order, rather than just give a refund? The no-returns in store is dumb too. Hopefully, they iron these things out in the future. I don't even shop there for myself - just for the little one.

Comment

According to H&M peeps, the online store and physical stores run separately. Hence the no returns to a store, lack of discounts in store, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X