This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brockb View Post
    Nordstrom has Allen Edmonds Fifth Avenue all colors/sizes on sale for $238.96. Which is only about $10 more than what they sell seconds for.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-ed...rigin=category
    Coupon was only good for one weekend last month.
    5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
      Coupon was only good for one weekend last month.
      No coupon needed. That is the current price today if you go to the link.
      I sent my seconds back to the shoe bank (signifigant flaws) and orderd a pair firsts yesterday
      'Fifth Avenue' Oxford

• [*=left]Was: $345.00Now: $238.9630% OFF
        [*=left]Item #267981

Comment

Originally posted by shockemags View Post
        H&M is having a 50% off on select items sale. Looking at grabbing a couple Henleys and some boxer briefs. Any comments on fit of the henleys or boxer briefs?

http://www.hm.com/us/today-w40#path=...0&duration=500
        For an extra 20% off, use code 0560.

From my experience, most H&M stuff fits true to size, unless noted as slim fit.

Comment

Originally posted by brockb View Post
          No coupon needed. That is the current price today if you go to the link.
          I sent my seconds back to the shoe bank (signifigant flaws) and orderd a pair firsts yesterday
          'Fifth Avenue' Oxford

• [*=left]Was: $345.00Now: $238.9630% OFF
            [*=left]Item #267981

AE website is having a sale at same price $239 for the Fifth Avenues.

Comment

Courtesy of PTO: Oak Street Bootmakers' Camp Boots are marked down 30% to $228 or $243 (depending on which model). Great looking boot!

http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/footw...sole-camp-boot

Comment

If anyone cares, the camp boot is marked down because they have a redesign coming out for the holidays.

Comment

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/80041...E%20MOC%20BOOT

There's also this LL Bean Signature in Navy with Crepe Sole left. Pretty cheap, but I already have the OSB Camp Boot. Otherwise, I would have gotten this one!

Comment

^Edit: The prices were raised 20 dollars to $79.99
                  (Being new to the forum, I don't actually know how to edit a post. )

Comment

Extra 20% off clearance from Orvis, which includes the Barbour Lowland Flyweight jacket (pictured below) I recently purchased. Shipping is a killer, though. I got a link in an email for free shipping today only. If you sign up for the Orvis email list, maybe you can get one too?

Ben

Comment

Nice jacket. Any comments on fit?

Comment

J.Crew Factory is having 40-60% off "everything" in stores only, which is generally pretty yawn-inducing, but the fine print indicates: Offer may be used in combination with one (1) additional and valid promotion. So if anyone is still holding onto one of those Gilt 25% off coupons, you might be able to score a better deal. Not sure what, if any, of the Thompson suiting is carried in stores. That would put the new Flannel suit under $200, and the herringbone and tweed sportcoats under $90 (assuming 40% off + add'l 25% off) - but again, not sure what's available in stores. Anyone know?

Comment

I believe those Gilt coupons were only good through 9/17.

Comment

Didn't those gilt coupons expire? The jcf near me is usually very limited when it comes to blazers and suits. Although last time I was there they did have some of the new fall blazers.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeAD91 View Post
                              Nice jacket. Any comments on fit?
                              The fit seems TTS to me. Runs small/slim relative to Barbour's traditional sizing, probably a bit large compared to what most Dappered readers generally go for. I'm normally 36R in tailored/slim jackets, 14.5/32 shirts. The jacket is a size small and I think it fits me well. It's not fashionably snug or form-fitting, but not sack-like either. A decent fit with a bit of extra room for layering. The jacket is described as being summer-weight, but I could easily see wearing it in ~20┬░F with an insulating layer. The sleeves are quite long so I'm wearing them turned up like in the product image.
                              Ben

Comment

Yeah def expired end of last month.

Comment

Working...
                                X