This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierra.alpha View Post
    I know everybody is aware of 25% off at JCrew, but I just wanted to add that they added free shipping, today only.
    And, if you use an American Express card, make sure and sign up (through your Amex account), for $10 off a $75 or higher purchase.

Comment

Hickey Freeman final clearance. Take an additional 25% off sale prices. Stock has been picked over, but this is as cheap as HF stuff gets. Some pretty great deals if you luck out on sizing.
      http://www.hickeyfreeman.com/mens-sa...Type/priceAsc/

Comment

I've gotten some blazers from them but don't know anything about their other products. How is the sizing on their shirts, polos, sweaters, etc? Do you need to size down in your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
          I've gotten some blazers from them but don't know anything about their other products. How is the sizing on their shirts, polos, sweaters, etc? Do you need to size down in your opinion?
          I currently have are suits, jackets, trousers, ties, and a hoodie from them but I used to have a couple of shirts. From what I remember the sleeve length shrunk a lot when I washed them. I had 2 of them and the same thing happened to both. Since the sleeves were then too short for me I just consigned them. This was a couple of years ago though, the fabrics and cuts may be different now.

Comment

Lots of love for Hickey Freeman here - it was the aspirational brand where I grew up (it's hometown, Rochester, NY). Can't speak to fit though, sorry.

On an unrelated note, Tretorn has a tent sale now - good prices if they have your size in something you like:

Tretorn Tent Sale Link

Comment

It says tent sale prices in the banner but not on any of the individual shoes. Even when I add them to my bag, it's at full price.

Comment

Just called Tretorn and it looks to be a technical issue. The rep asked me to check back in 30 mins.

Originally posted by Vicious49 View Post
                It says tent sale prices in the banner but not on any of the individual shoes. Even when I add them to my bag, it's at full price.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                  Hickey Freeman final clearance. Take an additional 25% off sale prices. Stock has been picked over, but this is as cheap as HF stuff gets. Some pretty great deals if you luck out on sizing.
                  http://www.hickeyfreeman.com/mens-sa...Type/priceAsc/
                  Snagged a henley, thanks!
                  6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Are we sure the Tretorn sale isn't over? Reddit apparently posted about it yesterday.
                    My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

The banner is gone now too. It's not a big deal but it would have been nice to get a pair of cheap waterproof boots that I don't mind getting destroyed.

Comment

Hey all!

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/categor...tId=cat6520108

50% off everything in this part of the clearance section! Stacks for free ship + 25% off with code 82162731.

Snagged a burgundy short sleeve henley, 4.90 shipped!

Comment

Originally posted by dnugget View Post
                          Hey all!

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/categor...tId=cat6520108

50% off everything in this part of the clearance section! Stacks for free ship + 25% off with code 82162731.

Snagged a burgundy short sleeve henley, 4.90 shipped!
                          Thanks! Grabbed the light blue and green.

I, uhh... have a henley addiction.
                          6'4" 210lbs, 40L, 15.5/35, 35x34

Comment

Originally posted by John Hamnett View Post
                            Thanks! Grabbed the light blue and green.

I, uhh... have a henley addiction.
                            Hahah, me too.

I've been transitioning from other types of tees, and henleys just work so well!! LOL.

Comment

The henleys have the eagle embroidered on the chest. It's the same color as the shirt, but it still bothers me to have the ae eagle on my chest. It's a brand bias bc of their stigma, so if you can get past that, this could be a great opportunity.
                              My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Originally posted by BigBayesian View Post
                                Lots of love for Hickey Freeman here - it was the aspirational brand where I grew up (it's hometown, Rochester, NY). Can't speak to fit though, sorry.

On an unrelated note, Tretorn has a tent sale now - good prices if they have your size in something you like:

Tretorn Tent Sale Link
                                Ironically, buying a Hickey Freeman suit in Rochester is a disappointing experience...

Comment

Working...
                                X