This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
    Rumor has it RL and BB branded AE shoes will be 2 for $250 9/19-22. The AE for BB shoes have a half rubber sole. Sorry for the massive pic.
    can you just buy one for $125 each, or do you have two pairs of AE for $250?

Comment

Pretty sure it's 2 for $250.

Comment

For the 2 for $250, we just email the shoebank, or one of the outlets, or what? (I feel like a lot of people will want a few steps written out. Step 1, call X / email Y, include your size, like that. I'd do it, but I don't know much about the 2 for $250)

Comment

Just email them at [email protected] and request a listing of everything in your size (include width). They'll email you a spreadsheet with model name, price, and number currently available. 2 for $250 is only for discontinued models, (IIRC it says "closeout" on the list) but the list will have everything they currently have available. If there's something you want, call 'em up and place the order over the phone.

Comment

Some what of a side bar, but can we have a sticky with the information regarding the buying process from the Shoebank? It seems like someone asks this question every couple of days, even though it's a very straightforward process.

I'm conflicted about this 2 for $250. The deal is always fantastic, especially if they have some other AE's on it (like the grey Daltons and cordovan Kenwood loafers last time), but I finally have my essential rotation set. There are definitely some others from BB and RL I'd like, but are far from a need.

Comment

is the 2 for $250 promo going on now?

Comment

There's a very good Reddit FMF guide to help get you started.

Comment

Originally posted by BB View Post
                  MyHabit is selling Florsheim Havilands and Veblens for $61.
                  Been meaning to thank you for this post, BB. Picked up a pair of Network cap toes for $49 from this sale. They're not AE's, heck not even Havilands or Veblens. But they're soft, comfy, completely anonymous leather dress shoes with a rubber sole at a price I can wear when I'm commuting through salty slush.

Comment

Santoni on Vente-Privee:
                    https://us.venteprivee.com/main/#/catalog/11217

I don't know the brand well enough to know what's what, so I'm just cross-checking everything against Santoni's own site. If these are really these then they are a pretty good deal.

Comment

Received an email from J Crew Factory this morning. 10% off $75, 20% off $125, 30% off $200. They currently have 30% off prices marked and you can use the code on top of this. Decided to try out the wool suit which dropped down to $200.

Comment

Originally posted by fauxshow View Post
                        is the 2 for $250 promo going on now?
                        i believe their sale starts on 9/19/2013.

Comment

Banana republic 40% off one full priced item + additional 30% off already reduced items one time use code up for grabs..

DMXX1GCZYJNN

Combine this with the 25% off with email subscription, and you got really good deals on BR.

Looks like the code does work on today's Joe's recommended Modern Slim-Fit Chalk-Stripe Blazer bringing the price down to around $100..

Comment

Here's another BR code: PPW6FWPLCVD1
                            I would be all over this donegal topcoat, if I were in the market.

Comment

10% off of purchases in September from Orion Leather Company using the code: Orion10OffSept

Have one of their belts, and I highly recommend!

Comment

I know everybody is aware of 25% off at JCrew, but I just wanted to add that they added free shipping, today only.

Comment

Working...
                                X