Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MyHabit is selling Florsheim Havilands and Veblens for $61.

Comment

The Soho Blue Plain jacket at SuitSupply has been further reduced to just $99. http://us.suitsupply.com/jackets/jac...,en_US,pd.html. I think people were lukewarm on them during the earlier reduction, but it is a pretty outstanding price. If nothing else it's encouraging that SS does occasionally have these kinds of reductions.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike W View Post
        Found the blue seersucker jacket And pants for Under $20 at jcpennys today.

Edit: Fixed pictures.
        Whoa! If anyone happens to find this in 40R, 32x34... I'll take it for around that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Image of the Invisible View Post
          What are these shirts you speak of? The broadcloths?
          Performance broad cloth, Easy-Care Poplin Dress Shirt, easy care broadcloth. All the ones I just got except the oxford (button down collar). Although the navy gingham broadcloth from a whiles back did have removable stays.

Damnit I want a $17 seersucker suit! Just to be ridiculous at times.
          5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Up for grabs, Banana Republic 40% off one full price item. You can sign up for emails and get a 25% stackable code as well:
            LZLG9N9YZG46

Comment

PSA: 4 day flash sale at the Shoebank. PAs and Strands $199

Comment

How is $199 for the park ave's? I checked, and it's all colors on sale. Do you know how they fit, and Would you guys go brown or bourbon?

Comment

I would give the bourbon a go. Looks very rich. $199 is an ok price for seconds, you do run the risk of a near perfect pair or that one blemish that will bug you to the core.

Comment

$199 is a fairly often promo for pa seconds. the best ones are the $129 or 2 for $250 promos that applies to the BB versions (the latter of which is supposedly going to start again soon)

Comment

Have you guys seen macneils (black calf) do better than $199 or should I just pull the trigger now? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                        $199 is a fairly often promo for pa seconds. the best ones are the $129 or 2 for $250 promos that applies to the BB versions (the latter of which is supposedly going to start again soon)
                        I do recall seeing those once in a while. Are there differences between the BB versions and the regular AEs?
                        My measurements, for context--> Body Type: Slim/Skinny |​ Weight: 175 lbs | Height: 6'1" | Neck: 16” | Chest: 40” | Waist: 33.5” | Shoulder: 18.75” | Sleeve: 35.5” | Bicep: 12.75” | Wrist: 6.75”

Comment

Rumor has it RL and BB branded AE shoes will be 2 for $250 9/19-22. The AE for BB shoes have a half rubber sole. Sorry for the massive pic.

Comment

The AE for BB shoes also have a poron insole - basically, more of a squishy / athletic shoe feel inside. I'm not crazy about it, but a lot of others seem to prefer it.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                              Ditto, cannot wait for it. RL and BB models

Comment

I just received my Bourbon PA's that I ordered a couple weeks ago. I think the burnishing gives the shoe a depth and richness of color to it. The only trouble I had was they overburnished in one small area, requiring me to send back for them to repair the blemish (they were 1st quality I bought). Otherwise, a beautiful shoe.

Comment

Working...
                                X