Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40% off at the banana if you use your BR card. No exclusions. I got an extra 20% yesterday that stacked on top of the 40% and then an extra 10% with a savings pass for opening a new card.

Comment

Jos. A. Banks has their 3 for 1 on shoes trees going on now. That's $25 for 3 shoe trees. Sometimes it gets even cheaper ($22.50 for 3 / $50 for 7), but this is pretty close, and it's going on now.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBayesian View Post
        Jos. A. Banks has their 3 for 1 on shoes trees going on now. That's $25 for 3 shoe trees. Sometimes it gets even cheaper ($22.50 for 3 / $50 for 7), but this is pretty close, and it's going on now.
        Ah! Been waiting for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake101 View Post
          Ah! Been waiting for this.
          $6.50 shipping to store is kind of a bummer. Brings to a little over $11 each after shipping and tax. Still a decent deal?

Comment

Originally posted by imliuwhoru View Post
            40% off at the banana if you use your BR card. No exclusions. I got an extra 20% yesterday that stacked on top of the 40% and then an extra 10% with a savings pass for opening a new card.
            What codes are you using?

40% with code BRWEEKEND?
            20% email signup?

I just tried and it won't allow me to stack.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBayesian View Post
              Just checked their website and it doesnt mention 3 for 1 deal. Can you provide a link to the deal please.

Comment

Originally posted by ninpb View Post
                Just checked their website and it doesnt mention 3 for 1 deal. Can you provide a link to the deal please.
                Just throw three items in the cart and it'll apply it.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

40% with code BRWEEKEND?
                    20% email signup?

This was for yesterday's BRCARD code, which is different from today's.

Comment

Land's End has started carrying the Clark's Bushacre for $90:

http://www.landsend.com/products/men...oots/id_258696

Currently running a 30% off code too: SHOPNOW (PIN 2030)

Comment

Originally posted by btatedash View Post
                        Land's End has started carrying the Clark's Bushacre for $90:

http://www.landsend.com/products/men...oots/id_258696

Currently running a 30% off code too: SHOPNOW (PIN 2030)
                        Nice find - I never check LE's other-branded stuff. I missed the last Clark's deal. Thx!

Comment

Charles Tyrwhitt's UK site has a two day promotion for 15% off all items using the promo code CTUK15. It stacks with multiple-buy discounts, so four shirts become £85 or $131 ($32 per shirt). It also works on their suits and blazers, bringing the casual blazers down to £85.

Comment

Originally posted by bruschetta View Post
                            Charles Tyrwhitt's UK site has a two day promotion for 15% off all items using the promo code CTUK15. It stacks with multiple-buy discounts, so four shirts become £85 or $131 ($32 per shirt). It also works on their suits and blazers, bringing the casual blazers down to £85.
                            Yay bruschetta! This Is for me

Comment

JCrew is having an extra 30% off sale items with code Hello30. I was really tempted by this Ludlow jacket at $140 which is a steal but they don't have the matching pants for it.

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...~~~~/35591.jsp

Comment

40% with code BRWEEKEND?
                                20% email signup?

In store.

Comment

Working...
                                X