Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fyi, STP sent out a 40% off email code that applies to those AE belts so they are just $26.97

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
      fyi, STP sent out a 40% off email code that applies to those AE belts so they are just $26.97
      link?

Comment

Any comments on these Thomas Dean chukka boots. I like how they look and the price with the 40% off. Just wanted to make sure they are good quality.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/tho...colorFamily=01

Comment

Brown Stafford Wingtips are back briefly in size 10. $30 clearance. Too big for me.

Comment

[QUOTE=mowgli222;127794]Any comments on these Thomas Dean chukka boots. I like how they look and the price with the 40% off. Just wanted to make sure they are good quality.

what are the thoughts on being able to wear these with a suit this fall?

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli222 View Post
              Any comments on these Thomas Dean chukka boots. I like how they look and the price with the 40% off. Just wanted to make sure they are good quality.
              I don't know anything about them or who makes the Thomas Dean "Made in Italy" line. They might be quite nice. There are so many Italian makers and the quality level is all over the map so it's tough to judge without seeing them or knowing who makes them for TD.

Originally posted by LawStudentTN View Post
              what are the thoughts on being able to wear these with a suit this fall?
              Crepe soles aren't really appropriate for suits IMO.

Comment

just score the last of these in my size

http://www.fluevog.com/code/?w[0]=gender%3Amen&p=46&pp=4&view=detail&colourID=3246

wholecut, leather channeled sole etc etc...
                Last edited by Offset; August 23, 2013, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fey View Post
                  could you forward me that email you receive that contains the 40% off code.

Comment

AE belts

Originally posted by Fred G. Unn View Post
                    A bunch of AE belts on STP. Most are $33 with the click-thru coupon from their email: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~allen-edmonds/
                    Is the "light brown" going to match my walnut Strands, or are they two different colors? Couldn't tell from STP website.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                      The Knottery has a bunch of ties on sale for $10. None of them are wardrobe staples, but they are fine. I have both The Deposition and The Firm, and I quite like them.
                      I'm bumping this Knottery discussion. One of their 7-fold ties, The Bailiff, is $15 (originally $40). I have it in purple and it's arguably my favorite tie. Buying it would easily be the best $15 you'd spend all month.

(I'm thinking about getting it in red, too, but the brightness of the red burns my eyes on my computer screen.)

Comment

BRCARD gets cardholders 40% off of anything at Banana. Definitely works on blazers.

Comment

Originally posted by McG View Post
                          I'm bumping this Knottery discussion. One of their 7-fold ties, The Bailiff, is $15 (originally $40). I have it in purple and it's arguably my favorite tie. Buying it would easily be the best $15 you'd spend all month.

(I'm thinking about getting it in red, too, but the brightness of the red burns my eyes on my computer screen.)
                          I think I'm gonna have to pick the Bailiff in purple up. I just wish they had their grenadines in stock still.

Pointerbrand (https://www.pointerbrand.com/index.php/) is having a 15% off everything Labor Day sale with codeword: LABOR
                          Still kind of pricey for me as of now, but I'm getting tempted to pick up a coat for the Fall.

Comment

new STP 40% off coupon:
                            SAFWD8513
                            expires today, code expires 11.59 MT time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by bjmcgeever View Post
                              BRCARD gets cardholders 40% off of anything at Banana. Definitely works on blazers.
                              I picked up the brown leather jacket. I had some rewards to cash in as well, so it came in pretty reasonable. No one had it in stock to look at first, but it ships free. Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauer24 View Post
                                new STP 40% off coupon:
                                SAFWD8513
                                expires today, code expires 11.59 MT time zone.
                                Nice! Has anyone ordered AE belts (2nds) from STP? What's the consensus on quality? (i.e cracks, discoloration)

Comment

Working...
                                X