Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

American Eagle has 40% off, so those tan longwings Joe mentioned yesterday come down from $70 to $42 and ship free. No idea what the sizing is like, but it looks like they only have whole sizes.

Comment

I just ordered that new Barn Jacket for $60 plus tax

Comment

A bunch of AE belts on STP. Most are $33 with the click-thru coupon from their email: http://www.sierratradingpost.com/s~allen-edmonds/

Comment

if you really want to cheap out, you can save a bit more with the 30% off coupon with new email sign up. i bought two belts for $31 each. i didn't really need them... damn deals

Comment

$31-$33 is really good for AE belts. They're pretty good quality. Unfortunately I'm a belt size 34 and most of the ones they have on STP are 32.

Comment

Any suggestions on another cheapish item on STP I could throw in the cart to get to $75 and free shipping? Only really need a brown belt from AE. That and some 2exist undershirts puts me at $60.

Comment

shoe trees? after 30% off they are $11 and change.

Comment

You could just use their app and shipping is free always..

Originally posted by Sartorialist View Post
                  Any suggestions on another cheapish item on STP I could throw in the cart to get to $75 and free shipping? Only really need a brown belt from AE. That and some 2exist undershirts puts me at $60.

Comment

Ugh, yeah I coulda really used this deal but I'm a size 33W.

Comment

Originally posted by Sartorialist View Post
                      Pantherella socks

Comment

I've searched high and low but can't find any Saddleback Leather codes. Anyone know of any or when they might have a sale?
                        5'8" 155 lbs 39" chest 33" sleeves 33" waist

Comment

Originally posted by Redford View Post
                          I've searched high and low but can't find any Saddleback Leather codes. Anyone know of any or when they might have a sale?
                          Pretty much all SBL does is [Dave's Deals.](http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Shop/Daves-Deals)

Comment

Originally posted by ncfranklin View Post
                            Pretty much all SBL does is [Dave's Deals.](http://www.saddlebackleather.com/Shop/Daves-Deals)
                            There's actually a Chestnut Thin Briefcase in there now for 10% off - don't see those often, although its a Large, and I think many prefer the Medium size? It'll remain on my wishlist for now...

Comment

anyone have the stp 30% off coupon?

Comment

Why does STP not carry any Trickers shoes smaller than a UK9? There's some on there that could be had at 55-60% off except they're too big for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X